Chapter 45

"That's how I really think about you." This sentence circulates in the safe head, that is to say, since the first encounter, the other person's thoughts about himself have never changed.

    It's all for the purpose of going to bed...

    This fact is a bit caught off guard.

    An Wuhao has been full of powerlessness in family life since he was a child, and it seems that nothing is right.

    When he grew up, he never thought about whom he wanted to maintain a close relationship with.

    Because it is too difficult to satisfy others, it is better to live alone.

    "If I say no, will you let me go home?" An Wuhao whispered.

    "Did you think about it?" Huo Yunchuan knelt in front of him, in fact, his body was still touching.

    If it were not for the safe and sound, you should have discovered that the interaction between them has exceeded the scope of the ordinary relationship.

    By the way, eating together, sleeping together, and cuddling intimacy from time to time.

    An Wuhao thought about this, his face paled pitifully.

    He felt that going home was not a very good choice. School was about to start, and there was no reason to lie to his parents that he would take a two-year leave of school.

    Huo Yunchuan twisted his eyebrows: "What are you afraid of? Are you afraid that I will treat you badly?"

    He went on to say: "You worry too much, I'll be nice to you."

    An Wujiao pursed his mouth, no stubbornness.

    Because he still doesn't know what exactly does Mr. Huo think?

    An Wuhao closed his mouth like a clam shell and said nothing.

    Huo Yunchuan felt a little irritable.

    He felt an unprecedented frustration, which was more difficult than managing the entire Huo Shi.

    He didn't dare to mention the matter of going home, he was afraid that a certain nerve would be stirred up in case by any chance.

    He had to ask: "Do you hate me?"

    An Wuhao shook his head.

    Huo Yunchuan breathed a sigh of relief, at least the little angel didn't hate himself.

    He continued: "Then why can't I accept that I like you?"

    President Huo, with a guilty conscience, paused here, and clarified with shame: "I don't have any special hobbies. You don't have to worry about me being a pervert."

    An Wuzheng raised his surprised eyes: "What did you say?"

    Huo Yunchuan patiently repeated: "I don't have a special hobby, you don't have to worry that I'm a pervert."

    An Wuzheng shook his head: "Not this sentence, another sentence."

    Huo Yunchuan recalled the content of his last sentence, and then glanced at An Wujiao with a fiery gaze: "Why can't I accept that I like you?"

    When he saw An Wujiao's ears were red, his palms could not help. Make a fist by your side.

    An Wuhao thought, did he confess this by Mr. Huo?

    Blushing and hot skin.

    He still found it incredible that the powerful and excellent Mr. Huo would actually like a three-infinite student with two books.