Chapter 17

The whole family stopped eating for a while, especially Anwu, he was very guilty, he just said casually, never expected his mother to be so angry.

    "Okay, don't scold the child while eating." Dad Ancheng said, "Well, if you don't want to eat, go take a bath, go to bed early at night, don't you have to go to a part-time job tomorrow?"

    Facing this child, he was also helpless. Yes, life is too busy, sometimes it's not that I don't want to teach with all my heart, but I can't manage it.

    "Yeah." Following his father's relief, An Wuhao put down his chopsticks, looked down and said: "You eat slowly, I'll take a bath first."

    Every time his mother scolded him, he was quite stubborn, but think about it. , I'm so useless, and there is nothing wrong with other people's accusations.

    Whether you have time or no time, what you can think of in your mind is so superficial. About life and the future, you can't think of anything more profound.

    An Wuhao cried sullenly while washing her hair with a shower in the bathroom.

    After returning to the room, his face was hot and he felt so fucking fragile.

    "No harm." Dad knocked on the door and came in. While his wife was washing the dishes in the kitchen, he quietly comforted and comforted his second child: "Hey, don't go to your heart, your mother is in a bad mood recently, and the work pressure is very high. You

    Be considerate of her." The job in the new position is not easy to do, and the mother of the child is a very strong person and has extremely high demands on herself.

    An Wuhao sat on his younger brother’s bed, rejoicing that it was normal for his eyes to turn red after the shower: "It's okay, I know, what she said is right."

    But he still couldn't help but refute secretly in his heart and spend money on this. I really don't have one.

    "Anyway, don't go to your heart," An Cheng sighed and said slowly: "In the final analysis, parents are all for your own good, and they are afraid that you will suffer hardship in the future instead of blaming you."

    If you have a wealth of money, you may not need to treat your children. It's so hard.

    But society is like this, an elite society, where there is competitiveness, there is room for survival.

    After all, the money is the cause of trouble.

    "Well, Dad, I know, it's okay." An Wuhao looked at his father, a pair of dark almond eyes, which looked like his sister.

    An Cheng remembers that when her second child was a child, she was pure and clean and cleverly, occasionally being naughty, and there will be no next time after being said.

    This child is too compliant and not very flexible.

    An Cheng sighed softly and nodded: "Then dad went out to watch TV, you go to bed early, turn on the air conditioner if it is too hot, don't heat it up anyway, you are uncomfortable and we are uncomfortable."

    "Yeah." An Wuhao responded.

    An Wushao, who should come in to take a shower with his clothes, waited eagerly at the door. When Ancheng went out, he came in and said, "Brother, I'm sorry."

    An Wushao looked at his younger brother and said, "I'm sorry," I won't give you food either."

    Then he picked up the towel and wiped it on his head intently.