Chapter 18

At 6:30 in the morning, the sound of electric fans hummed in the small room of the Anjia brothers.

    After An Wuhao woke up, he found himself sweaty, wearing an old T-shirt used as pajamas, wet and sticking to his back.

    He quickly got up, turned off the fan, and left the room lightly.

    The house was quiet, and everyone didn't wake up so quickly.

    Only Anwu needs to get up early and work part-time, and get up on time at six o'clock every day.

    He looked out of the bathroom window, the whole city was slowly waking up, and it would soon become a noisy scene.

    After the brushing sound stopped, the phone vibrated in the pocket of the big pants.

    —Are you awake, I will be downstairs in ten minutes.

    An Wuhao rinsed his mouth and wiped the foam from his mouth with a towel. When he woke up, he replies to text messages in a daze.

    -it is good.

    Putting away the phone, he speeded up the action of washing his face and peeing, and immediately went back to the house to change his clothes.

    White and thin body, with the unique green taste of this age.

    It looks like there is no two or two flesh, and there is not much body hair.

    Huo Yunchuan said that An Wuhao was still a boy with no hair. In fact, he was right. Before becoming a mature man, An Wuhao still has at least ten years to experience.

    —It’s downstairs now.

    The phone rang again.

    An Wuhao put on his pants, looked around for his baseball cap, and did not have time to look at his phone.

    He clearly remembered that when he came back, he took it out of his backpack... Then he opened the zipper of the backpack to see that the white baseball cap was still lying in it.

    This memory.

    He put on his backpack, picked up the phone, and went out.

    On the tall bridge of the nose, there was a slight sweat on both sides of the nose, and when he passed the living room, he drew a paper towel.

    —I'm waiting for you in the elevator.

    There was a buzz in the palm of his palm, and An Wuhao knew that it was Mr. Huo's urging. He didn't look at it and walked directly to the elevator door.

    Ding, the elevator door opens.

    Mr. Huo, who was in a straight suit, stood inside, and saw the boy at the door, and he crashed for a second.

    "Mr. Huo early." An Wuhao nodded towards Huo Yunchuan inside, and then walked in.

    "Morning." Huo Yunchuan said back to his senses. He immediately closed the elevator door and pressed a button: "Go for breakfast, what do you want to eat?"

    An Wuzheng held the backpack strap on his shoulder, with a thoughtful expression on his face. , And a little bit distressed: "You decide, I don't know what's delicious."

    The best breakfast shop he has ever eaten in his life is just the Lao Wang rice noodles downstairs.

    Five yuan a serving, full of care.

    "Did you sleep well last night?" Huo Yunchuan asked, looking straight ahead without squinting his eyes.

    There is no mirror in the elevator here, and the figure of the boy is reflected on the opposite side, showing a vague shadow, the clothes are lightly colored, and the body is slim.