Chapter 57

After the frost, the autumn wind was bleak.

    Papa Huo added a little angel's daily activities, which made the old man and old lady who walked his grandchildren in the park very familiar with him.

    After all, there are not many young people who are so tall and handsome, not to mention there is one beside him.

    It is a taboo relationship between being close to each other and holding the ground.

    The old man talked to the old lady, and the old lady taught: "It's 8102 now, and it's still a taboo relationship. Get off."

    However, the domestic same-sex marriage law has only been passed for five years, and the older generation's views on homosexuality are mostly the old man's.

    It is normal for homosexual couples to walk on the street and be watched and discussed.

    Huo Yunchuan did not deliberately distance himself from An Wuhao because he was walking outside.

    On the contrary, it is because danger is prone to occur outside, he has never let go of his safe hand.

    In this way, they hug each other and sit down to rest, and then drink water together, the old man feels that they are kissing and hugging.

    An Wuhao noticed that the old man and the grandmother were covering the eyes of the children, which was at first confused.

    Later I understood.

    Melancholy.

    "What's the matter?" Huo Yunchuan's voice, with warm lips, landed on the young boy's white cheeks.

    Mr. Huo is so gentle, An Wuhao felt such a sigh in his heart.

    "It's okay." Those are normal things.

    An Wuhao quickly cheered up, showing a very healing smile.

    Bright red lips, curved eyebrows, and a straight and tall nose are beautiful.

    Huo Yunchuan hugged An Wuhao on his legs, circled each other with his hands, and watched the leaves on the tree spinning around in the air.

    He now believes that there is really such a person in the world who was born to belong to him.

    Although this talent is 18 years old, there are thousands of possibilities in the future.

    At ten o'clock that day, An Wuhao sat on the sofa and watched TV while eating candied fruit.

    "..." His expression suddenly changed, and found nothing unusual, and continued to eat.

    As he ate, his brows wrinkled again: "Strange."

    "Ah..." The young boy suddenly yelled, his face full of horror.

    Huo Yunchuan heard the voice in the room, and drove out like a gust of wind: "Chao Chao?" Seeing people sitting properly, a layer of cold sweat came out on his back, and said: "Did you scream just now?"

    Silly An Wuhao Looking at him, he was speechless.

    Huo Yunchuan was so frightened by An Wuhao. He walked over and squatted down and checked carefully, but he didn't have a clue: "Quickly tell, where is it uncomfortable?" At

    this time, An Wuhao was still carrying the bag in one hand and the candied fruit in the other.

    Wen Yan quickly put down the things in his hands, patted his hands clean, and touched his stomach.