Chapter 2

From a safe and sound standpoint, he was ready to lose himself from the moment he knew that he had drunk the cooking wine. Seriously speaking, he did not have a strong concept of chastity, but it did not mean that he was a casual person.

    If it hadn't been conspired by someone, it would not have happened.

    Without a response from Huo Yunchuan, An Wuhao got up and looked for his mobile phone...

    "What are you doing?" Huo Yunchuan deeply misunderstood An Wuhao's behavior, thinking that he was going out to find someone, frowning. It's so tight, is it really so unbearable?

    Or is it that this young boy who seems to be young is already an experienced player?

    Inexplicably, Huo Yunchuan felt a burst of anger.

    He hates people who have unruly private lives and people who read countless people at a young age.

    An unharmed do not know what this man was thinking his side, his hands and feet, unable to fall back, whispered request: "Help me make a phone call to my students chubby ...... ......"

    Fortunately, babbling safe and sound, or the The meaning of the whole sentence is clearly expressed: "Tell them... don't wait for me..."

    Huo Yunchuan's face looked a little better. When he picked up the teenager's mobile phone to make a call, the other party said: "By the way... Help me find a clean man, I'm dying..."

    "..." The grim-faced man turned dark, and stood up and walked to the side to call.

    After connecting, briefly explain the situation, and then close the line.

    As for the young man's second request, Huo Yunchuan is very sorry, he will not find a man, he is not in the mood and has no channels.

    But if he really couldn't bear it... He pulled off his tie, turned around with a cold face, and walked back to the boy.

    When the tall body fell in front of his eyes, An Wuhao breathed a sigh of relief, and was finally relieved.

    "..." But he soon discovered that this was an illusion! !

    Some men are more painful and want to die more than no men!

    No, it's just dead, more than once!

    The beast... the animal... the hypocrite... calmly accusing him without a thought, and continued to bump on the top of the wave, feeling the pain of dying and coming back to life.

    Huo Yunchuan just took a sigh of relief at the beginning, and didn't think about making it to the end.

    It's just that what happened later was out of control.

    I let myself go several times in a row, and did something that violated the principle.

    After the end, Anwu fell asleep seamlessly, without even moving his fingers, still in the original posture.

    Huo Yunchuan looked at the shocking traces under the light, and opened his eyes for a moment, wondering about life: "..." He didn't think how rude he was just now. After all, he turned into anger. It was the first time he practiced this kind of thing, except for being gentle and careful. Besides, he does not approve of other attitudes.

    But the fact is in front of him, he hurt the other party.

    "..." Huo Yunchuan's lips pressed tightly, and he took a look at the time, and found that it was not before one o'clock in the morning, he immediately got out of bed, put on his clothes and went out.