Chapter 88

I’ve been rubbing all over since I got in the car, and now I

    ’m even more focused on my chest, with cute and beastly witty words in his mouth—— Mr. Huo really can’t tell the "stinginess" deep in his heart. mouth.

    Well, let the little angel think that he is selfless and generous, and indeed not angry.

    "Sit down, fasten your seat belt, I'm going to drive." He said with a loose expression.

    Safe and sound: "Then you can just smile, your face is stinky." It will make people feel uneasy.

    Huo Yunchuan was not angry, but the little angel said just now in his mind, "Go back and get off the sheets" and there is no hatred or grievance: "Yeah." The corner of his mouth reluctantly twitched.

    "So handsome." Ann, pompous and innocent, praised her husband hanging around her neck.

    There is the sea of stars in the shining eyes.

    Mr. Huo's fake smile turned into a real smile after all. He gave up resistance and grabbed the back of the children's heads, and sucked kisses domineeringly: "Fuck me, eh?"

    Then be prepared to absent from class tomorrow.

    "No...well..."

    The little sheep curled up in the arms of the chief executive groaned weakly, sounding extremely pitiful.

    A man who has a keen interest in him has long been so excited and breathing heavily.

    After all, the opponent is always training in the military this little half of the month, and Huo Yunchuan can't attack the young man who has worked hard in military training.

    The ghost knows how he did it for half a month... After

    asking for a little interest, the man let go of his little sheep and wiped the marks on his lips with his thumb: "If you still have strength, fasten your seat belt yourself.

    Come on." The sluggish young man can be said to satisfy him.

    "Oh ......" safe and sound seven dirty eight elements, head of hypoxia, eyes blurred, this is a bogus dad's favorite state, as long as he behaved slight exaggeration, the other side of the adrenaline will be very exciting ......

    could not bear watching Huo Dashao directly stretched out his hand to help the other party tie up.

    Then drove home happily.

    When he was alone, the speed was always fast, and he didn't care about safety at all.

    With a little angel around him, Huo Yunchuan couldn't drive safely.

    After arriving home, Anhui ran into the bathroom, washing her hair, taking a bath, gargle, and deliberately getting rid of the smell on her body, making herself fragrant before coming out.

    Huo Yunchuan had already washed in the public bathroom. He was sitting on the bed looking like waiting for someone. He saw An Wuhao's figure and hooked his fingers.

    It's not that An Wuxun is telling lies with his conscience. To be honest, his man is really handsome...

    not the handsome of the cream nanny, but the handsome man with full of masculinity and full of hormones.

    Before Sheng Dundun, An Wuhao couldn't get the excitement of blushing and heartbeat in front of Huo Yunchuan, now... will.

    "Come here."