Chapter 101

In the past six months or so, the number of times that two people have been intimate with each other has not been 100 or dozens of times. This is the result of Huo Yunchuan's scrupulous physical condition and deliberate suppression.

    After all, this physique doesn't match up with being strong, with thin arms and legs, it looks vulnerable in Huo Yunchuan's eyes.

    "Forget it." Huo Yunchuan originally wanted to take advantage of the holiday to treat himself well, but the other party will go to Shangda to play tomorrow, although he definitely doesn't have to play: "I owe it first, I'll talk about it after the game."

    Not satisfied yet . The man got off the bed and walked into the bathroom carelessly.

    "..." An Wuhang was speechless for a while, but thanked him for speaking tonight in my heart.

    As a herbivore with low desires, An Wuhao couldn't understand the other party's desperate need for bed work.

    Maybe it's not that old?

    "Q is big, right? I'll accompany you tomorrow." Huo Yunchuan said by the bed, his tone beyond doubt.

    "Huh?" An Wuhao uttered a daunting syllable.

    "I said I'll accompany you." Huo Yunchuan said: "Dun Dun knocked my head stupid?"

    "No." An Wuhao gritted his teeth and thought to himself, he was obviously stupid by you: "Okay." Actually. , I always go home on weekends, it’s rare to have the opportunity to go for a walk with two people.

    "Then I will send a message to the president." An Wuhao said.

    Community WeChat group.

    An Wushao: @张社长, President, I will leave for Q University tomorrow. I want to bring someone, okay?

    Zhang Er replied: It is better not to bring irrelevant personnel.

    Safe and sound: My husband! He can play tennis and won the runner-up.

    Seeing the information of the club rookie, Zhang Er's heart moved. As far as he knows, the rookie's husband is the president of Huo Shi?

    What is this concept?

    It's definitely a good cut!

    Zhang Er immediately said: "OK, you can bring him here." On

    the first morning of the long holiday, at eight o'clock at the gate of the business.

    Now many students go home, including some members of the tennis club, so the number is scarce, and some cheerleaders with a small number of people are needed, such as Xiao Tiantian.

    However, An Wuhao's sense of mission didn't feel that he was slacking down on the number of people.

    So Huo Yunchuan carried three people, Zhang Er drove three people, two cars and eight people, and drove to Q Da.

    When they arrived at the destination, the eight men all dressed in sportswear, with tennis rackets in their hands, looked like they were looking for fault.

    Huo always accompanies the little angels as a cheerleader. At 31st this year, he put on sportswear and immediately became much younger than the usual appearance in formal wear.

    About Mo seemed to be in his early twenties.

    Standing with An Wuhao, who was wearing the same sportswear, didn't seem abrupt.