Chapter 99

An Wuhao whimpered in a daze, and confessed.

    There was a faint strange smell in the cramped and dim carriage, but it was not particularly serious for the time being.

    He grasped Huo Yunchuan's clothes with both hands. Because of the force, his slender fingers were tightened, and his knuckles were white, making him extremely emotional.

    The light blue small plaid shirt on An Wuhao's body is well worn, not even messy at all, except that the hem is carefully pulled up by the other party, and the two corners of the shirt are crossed and tied tightly.

    no way.

    This is a shirt that little angel likes very much.

    It is also very young and handsome to wear. He wears it at least twice a week, so it can't get dirty.

    With the sound of sobbing and crying, the urn asked: "Are you

    alright ?" Mr. Huo said in a dumb voice, "It will be soon.

    "..."

    This is the sentence again!

    After all, I have been deceived many times, every time. It’s impossible to finish on time. The

    red-eyed teenager pulled a handful of the subject’s hair angrily, and complained: "The big liar..." Then he gnawed at the big liar’s ears and endured

    it with a hum. How long did An Wujiao feel the head he was holding, and there was a muffled voice.

    He didn't pay attention and didn't control his mouth...

    "Hiss..." Huo Yunchuan's ears were prickling, so irritating. ,

    I'm really going to kill him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," An Wuhao apologized, blushing, and there was still a faint light of water at the end of his eyes: "I'll rub it for you. The

    young

    man raised his paws and rubbed his ears for Mr. Huo. "..." After the release, the man looked lazy and sat quietly for a while, groping out wet tissues to clean up.

    Since having a son, Huo Yunchuan has done these things, and his experience and skills have improved by leaps and bounds...

    ...It was all practiced from the son.

    I was comfortable and put on my clothes shyly. I was very opinionated about the air in the car. He muttered warmly, "It tastes so heavy, let's get out of the car."

    Then he opened the door and got out of the car, inevitably a little awkward. , Does not look like usual agile.

    After locking the car, Huo Yunchuan walked to tidy up his clothes, wrapped his long straight legs under his suit trousers, and caught up with the slow-walking teenager in three or two steps.

    His shirt today is without a tie, and the three unbuttoned necklines are slashingly open, appearing extraordinarily bold.

    With a long arm around An Wuhao's waist, gentle care came as expected: "Is it uncomfortable on your body?"

    An Wuhao froze, and then shook his head: "It's not uncomfortable, I'm just a little sleepy." I usually slept at this point in time. I took a nap, and I disrupted my work and rest today because of going out.

    He yawned, entered the elevator, and leaned on Huo Yunchuan lightly, which saved a lot of effort.

    An uncle of the owner who walked into the elevator with them was looking at them with that kind of suspicious look, and then despised Huo Yunchuan.