Chapter 10

I arrived at the dim sum shop at eight o'clock and I was already a lot late. Fortunately, the store manager knew yesterday that An Wuhao was not feeling well. When he saw him coming, he just asked: "All right?"

    "Sorry the store manager, I'm late." "An Wuhao apologized, especially after being cared, he seemed very guilty: "Deduct the money according to the rules, the store manager." But

    there was a smile, and he waved his hand generously and said: "Please don't be so serious, okay? You are a work-study student party, how am I embarrassed to deduct your money."

    And this good-looking and hardworking brother has performed well since he came to the store. If the other party was not a student, the store manager would want him Can stay for a long time.

    "Thank you, the store manager." An Wuhao was particularly embarrassed, feeling that he was taking advantage: "Then I will get off work later today to help everyone take care of the shift."

    Otherwise, according to his personality, I will feel uncomfortable.

    The store manager looked at him and said helplessly: "If you insist, do whatever you want."

    "Yeah." An Wuhao nodded: "Then I'm going to do something."

    Then he went to the locker room to change into the staff uniform, and went to the back kitchen to find Xiao Lin. Give back the money for barbecue last night.

    "Thanks, Brother Xiaolin." An Wuhao said.

    "What are you polite." Xiaolin wore a mask and bumped An Wuhao with his elbow: "What date are you going to make?"

    An Wuhao lowered his head and started to do something. Hearing this, he thought about it: "About the twenty-fifth of the end of the month."

    Anyway. He is a local student, and his home is about an hour's drive from the school at most. A few days are sufficient.

    "Hey, are you hungry? There are freshly baked butter bread here." A female colleague came over with a tray, and leaned in front of Xiaolin and An Wuhao for them to take.

    "Thank you, Sister Xiaofang." Xiaolin immediately took one.

    As for safe and sound, he smelled a strong scent of butter on his face, with the burnt smell of toast, and immediately twisted the beginning like a ghost.

    The female colleague curiously said: "Hey, Xiaoan, don't you want to eat it?"

    An Wuhao covered the mask, shook his head and said, "Well, I don't want to eat it, thank you..." Because I didn't even eat bread, I even smelled it. He feels vomiting and nauseous.

    It's just as depressing as it feels in the morning.

    "Okay, then I'll go and ask other people." After the female colleague left, Xiaolin approached him: "Savoury butter bread, don't you actually eat it?"

    It's free . You don't eat it for nothing.

    "Hey..." This person kept leaning over with a greasy smell, and An Wuhao really wanted to hit him: "The smell is too greasy, you can eat it and come back, don't affect my work."

    Xiao Lin was wronged: "Where It's greasy, and it's very fragrant."

    He remembered An Wuhao liked it very much last time.

    "I may be unwell recently and can't smell greasy things." An Wuhao wrinkled his nose, trying to suppress the nausea.

    "Haha." Xiaolin said: "You have this symptom, don't you be pregnant?"