Chapter 62

When Ding Wei heard the voice of a strange man on the other end of the phone, she knew that her stupid son had not avoided him at all, which made her anger even higher.

    I was extremely disappointed with this son who was fairly obedient and sensible before.

    But no matter how disappointed it is, it will always be the child who has worked so hard to pull it up.

    Ding Wei gritted her teeth and asked, "What did you do to my son?"

    Huo Yunchuan was only touched by the word divorce just now. He really heard the voice of An Wuhao's mother now, but he was also determined to suppress his temper: "Since you care so much. Chao Chao, why don't you come here in person."

    Then he said a series of addresses, which successfully aroused Ding Wei's defense.

    "What's wrong with Wuhao?"

    She had to wonder if her second child was controlled by someone, and the other party wanted to blackmail?

    "He is fine now, but things are a bit complicated, and you need to come over." Huo Yunchuan said.

    Ding Wei found that although the man who talked to herself was polite and polite, he inexplicably gave herself an invisible pressure.

    After hanging up the phone, the dark-faced Ding Wei discussed with her husband for a while and decided to go to the address given by the other party to see what happened.

    If the second child is really under control, they will call the police.

    Ancheng advises his wife not to be impulsive, in case the other side hurts her son, the gains outweigh the losses.

    Ding Wei said angrily in the car: "How could I raise such a silly son!" At the

    hospital, she looked uneasy and worried, a little annoyed that she was stupid and messed up.

    He knew that his mother would be very angry and disappointed in herself.

    "Don't be afraid." Huo Yunchuan looked at the phone in his hand, also a little annoyed that he acted impulsively, but did not regret it.

    After all, he knew everything about Anhui's situation in the family.

    Now it is still possible to be polite to each other's settlement couple, and it would be nice not to be angry.

    "I'm not afraid, it's no one's fault." An Wuhao said, turning to look at his lovely son: "I don't regret having Dun Dun at all." His

    voice was firm and serious.

    Huo Yunchuan looked at each other, an impulse rose in his heart, wanting to hug this gentle and lovely boy.

    "Of course I don't regret it." The 30-year-old man had a terrible first reaction when he knew that Anwu had conceived him.

    Now think about it, it was just because I was too nervous, and I acted like a mentally retarded person.

    After a while, Huo Xiao and his wife walked into the ward with a food box, and smiled and said, "Does the wound still hurt today?"

    They will visit the hospital once a day . They made Anwu very moved. They immediately called their parents and replied. "It's much better today. I can already hold Dundun and breastfeed."

    Seeing An Wuhao's happy smiling face, Huo Xiao and his wife were happy from the bottom of their hearts.

    "Dun Dun, grandpa and grandma are coming to see you again." So they held the baby by themselves, and handed the food box to Huo Yunchuan: "Yunchuan, this is the soup for Chao Chao, you take it out to warm it up."