• Fire •

TW: Murder, violence, substances, etc. No warnings would be given from here onwards, Enjoy :)

Layla's POV

"Don't let him escape," Jasper snarled and I gripped one of the knives tightly.

"I know, don't tell me what to do." I deadpanned, my eyes staring right ahead as I aimed my knife at the limping man trying to run for his dear life.

But he should know all too well that once he's my target, no one could save him anymore.

"Quickly Layla!" Jasper yelled and I threw the knife with full force as it slashed right through the man's right leg making him fall on the ground.

Jasper walked towards the poor man who was now on the verge of death as he got one more fresh wound adding to his many before. He grabbed the man by his hair and dragged him back to the chair where he was previously getting tortured by him.

"Where the fuck's our money? Do you think we'll let you off?" Jasper hissed at the man's face as he shrunk in his chair.

"I-I told you to give me some more time-" he was cut off as Jasper crushed his face in between his palm.

"Do you take us as a joke?" Jasper questioned him, his blue eyes dilating as his anger took the best of him.

"Looking by how he hasn't given up yet he sure does," I spoke out as I neared them and crossed my arms together.

I was already getting bored by this and wanted no more than to go back to sleep. This stupid fucking Jasper woke me up from my sleep just for this petty man who won't give back our money. I mean like come on why get involved in the first place when you know you can't pay back and that getting a loan from people like us. But I guess he was just desperate and needed money asap.

Still, it's just straight-up fucking stupid.

"You deal with him, Layla. Cause if he keeps on, I'll fucking kill him!" Jasper motioned to me with his hand and I smirked as he massaged his temples.

"My pleasure," Jasper was my cousin the one who led us all. We were a small gang located in New York but don't just judge us by our quantity, cause quality matters and we have some pretty amazing people under us.

I am one of the two girls under Jasper and we have a total of 11 males who are the best in their work. The rest 20 or so are still being trained.

I got my dagger from the side of the metallic sheath. I slowly trailed my fingers along the blade. Soon my whole hand would be in this man's blood if he doesn't cooperate. Of course without killing him.

My middle finger had a slight cut from the blade as it started to bleed. I raised my middle finger to my mouth and licked my blood away, my eyes monitoring the man's every reaction as I saw him gulp.

"Will you pay us back or do you want me to make you?" I arched my eyebrow up as I showed off my dagger at him and his eyes never left it.

I traced the man's face with the tip of the blade making him squeeze his eyes shut. He held his breath cause I didn't stop and trailed down the blade down to his neck.

The man started shaking in fear, I noticed the dry blood on his face from the beatings of Jasper and the slash on his lip as he trembled, "Please don't kill me."

I smiled as I patted his cheek with the cool surface of my dagger, "Aw, I won't hurt you if you just pay us back." I smiled down at him.

"But I gambled it all." This was all he had to say as I lost it. "What?" My tone harsh as I asked him to make sure I heard him right and he just nodded his head.