• Home? •

Layla's POV

The car halted in front of the Three Devils Mansion where I first came to be a part of their unit which would go on missions and aid them.

And now I'm returning to this place after completing my first ever mission under this unit and that, successfully.

We all got out of the car and I saw the rest of them also there. Sinn stood by the car as Leo and Yuri approached him.

"Let's go in and rest, for now, we have a meeting tomorrow at 6 AM sharp," Leo announced I already have a bad feeling about this meeting after the encounter we had on our way here.

Please don't be another mission I haven't even recovered from this one. But it's what I came here for and I knew since the beginning that it's not going to be easy so I just have to bear with it.

I walked in with Theo and Luca who were on either side of me and came along Francis, I didn't dislike him that much it's Spencer who I despise, and seeing him not here couldn't be better.

Sinn, Leo, and Yuri followed shortly and Leo discussed something with them that I couldn't hear or understand nor do I want to find out cause I just want to sleep.

We all went back up to our rooms which were assigned to us previously and after freshening up I laid down on my back and thought about how I didn't get a chance to talk to Sinn.

However my thoughts wandered back to this place and how it oddly feels comforting, just like a home should feel, and wondering that I didn't know when I fell asleep.

_______________

"Now that Layla's finally here, let's start with today's meeting," Leo announced and I just shrugged as I sat on the sofa between Mattheo and Luca who were waiting for me for the past half an hour with Theo ringing my phone to wake me up but I didn't flinch.

It was when I heard a loud bang on my door from which I finally woke up I got to know from Theo it belonged to Sinn. It's not surprising he would do such a thing seeing how much he hates people who aren't on time.

Well, he can keep on hating this all he wants it's not my fault I was sleeping and couldn't hear my alarm go off.

"As you all know we encountered some members of Charlie's gang who have been a pain in our asses' for a bit too long for our liking, and it's time that we end it."

I rolled my eyes at the mention of the guys from last night cause I knew it would be about them, and of course that fucker.

"And I think we can finally get rid of this trouble once and for all," Leo added and I listened with interest

I noticed Yuri and Sinn near Leo as they listened to what he had to say with serious looks on their faces.

"We all know, even though it was a surprise that one of the members of our unit Layla over here knew one of their members." Leo glanced my way and I raised my eyebrow as I felt it was taking a different direction which I won't like.

"Seth is Charlie's younger brother, and to target him would aid us in bringing down Charlie's gang," Leo said and I sat straight in shock cause I didn't know Seth had a brother and that he was part of some gang that would be causing The Three Devils so much trouble.

That fucker.

Leo looked at me carefully as he said the next words, which seemed to be directed at me.

"So Layla, we'll need your help in this."

I'm back with updating guys, sorry for the long wait my exams finished a few days back and I finally got some time to upadate and most probably the updates would be frequent from now on.