Chapter 49: It has always been you!

The meeting soon ended and my brothers were a bit calm then before. I think they finally used logic since they already knew that someday I would marry Xan.

"Well it was a pleasure to join forces."We will surely find the person who killed your parents and he will regret the day he was born." Alex says and my brothers smile. I look over at Xan but he looks at his shoes like it is the most interesting thing in the world. Something is wrong with him. He has been quiet and he didn't even look at me once. Alex goe sout and so do his other sons except Xan and my brothers move to leave but I stop Justin.

"You guys leave without me. I was going to hangout with Cole and Xan." I saya dn he nods.

"Don't be home late." He says and goes out. I take a deep breath and turn around but he just looks behind.'

"What's wrong?" I ask as I make my way to him.

"What's wrong? I just found out that you are the fucking Mafia Queen and you couldn't even tell me about it." He says in a raised to and I stand right in front of him.

"Well I found out yesterday night that I am part of the Mafia, let alone the mafia Queen." I say.

He just looks at me and I do the same. After a few minutes he breaks the silence.

"You didn't pick me first." He whispers and I look at him and chuckle.

"Your cute when your jealous." I say and he playfully glares at me.

"Shut up!" He says.

"You know your the only one I will ever love. I can't love anyone but you. I just wanted to agitate you so I picked you last but I will always pick you first." I say adn he smiles and connects his lips to mine.

"I know you guys are engaged but can you not make out in the office." Ryan says from behind us and I chuckle.

"Come on let's go somewhere else. Let this dickhead sulk in his lonliness." Xander says.

"Hey being single is amazing!" Ryan defends himself.

" Yeah! Keep telling yourself that." Xan says and we both get out of the office and right to his room.