Chapter 36: New Friend!

I still sit there crying and shaking.The door opens and then closes revealing a girl with chestnut hair and amber highlights.She has bangs too.I recognize her as the girl who saw me after Nick molested me.

"Hey are you alright?"She asks sweetly and sits beside me.She puts her hand on top of mine and at that moment I see a scar on her wrist.My eyes find hers and she looks where I just looked.

"I get what your going through."She says quietly.

"What's your story?"I ask.

"I don't have the best family life!"She says.

"You and me both sister!"I say.

"I was molested a year ago by some mafia king's son that my dad works for.When I told my parents they just told me to keep it to myself and not utter a word or else we would get killed.He continued doing it to me and my parents knew but they didn't do anything so I decided to end my life.I tried it but my cousin saved me.I then realized that if you have one person who truly cares about you and loves you and vice versa then it is worth living your life with that one person.I told my cousins since they were the only ones who could protect me me,my uncle is a mafia king so.........I guess I came here to start fresh."She says.

"Then you should be with better people I am just going to hold you back."I say.

"I don't need better people, I just need people who understand me and who I understand and I think it's fate that made us be friends."She says.I have only had on female friend, my soccer team mates are fun to hang out with but they are not my friends.

"Friends...."I repeat and she nods.She helps me cleanup and then we get outside the bathroom.

"Who is your cousin?"I ask.

"Xander,Xavier and there are more."She says and I stop in my tracks.It can't be her.