Chapter 44: Broken

"What is it?" I ask Elliot already panicking. some loud bang comes from the living room. I run downstairs and all my brothers are sitting there with tears filled in their eyes. They all are facing the tv.

"The private airplane that was supposed to leave Hawaii  to Califorina had blasted this morning. Aaron Willliams, a world famous business owner and his wife Emma William, a world famous fashion designer died in the plane. They were on a honeymoon with their family members but due to some emergency they both had to leave early. The detectives suspect that there was a bomb planted in the plane--" The reporter says and I tune everyone out and Erick comes and hugs me while I sob in his embrace.

"Dad and mum can't be dead." I say between sobs.

"It's alright. We'll be fine."Erick says trying to calm me down but I can't think straight.

I look at my step brothers and I see them all sobbing and throwing anything they find.

After we all calm down we sit there in silence, mourning.

"What's going to happen to us?" I ask. All of them look at me.

"Well the triplets are eighteen so they get custody over us and John gets Custody over his brothers." Evan says. I chuckle at that but it is filled with sadness.

"They are just eighteen how are they supposed to provide for us."I ask.

"Well dad's business is anyway handed over to us and we're eighteen so our trust funds are also there. If we stick together we will get through this." Ed says.