Chapter 32: You didn't cheat.

Everly

I am still at the hospital waiting to be discharged.I think my brothers got to know I was raped but I am not sure.I don't know why they just didn't let me die since that is what they wanted for the past three years.

The door slams open and in come Lucas and Mike and the person I never want to see.........Xander.All of them look like they have been crying.

"Don't you ever do that again.I can't lose you!"Lucas says and hugs me and I flinch.I flinch when Mike does that I think they noticed.Then my eyes fall on Xander who just looks at me with susch pain.

"Can I talk to her alone?"Xander asks and my brothers turn to leave and I want to say no but they all left by that time.He comes close to me and sits beside me.He takes my hand in his and I flinch.God why did Nick have to rape me!

"I am sorry!"He says quietly.Everyone has been apologizing to me today but I just ignore them.I look everywhere but at him because it hurts.

"It was not what it looked like.Jessica came to me and then all of a sudden she kissed me and it took me by surprise, I pushed her but you didn't see that part."He says.

What?!That does sound like Jessica.

"How am I supposed to trust you!"I ask quietly.

"Because I don't need any girl but you!I don't even care about any girl but you!"He says.

"I just....I need space."I say.I do really.I can't be with a boy and not flinch every time he touches me.

"I understand.We can be friends, best friends."He says and he smiles.But the thing is that I never considered him as a friend it has always been more.There is a knock on the door and Erick comes in.

"Time to go home!"He says.