Chapter 25: Confrontation!

The next day I ignore everyone and I barely come home.It is Sunday today and I go home after getting fresh air.

"Why are you ignoring us?"Justin asks.

I remain silent.

"Evy!"Jake calls.

"Ev?!"Jack calls out but I don't respond and make my way to my room.

"Everly what's wrong?"John asks and I scoff.

"Everything in my life is wrong!"I say with my voice raised.

"What's going on?"Jackson asks.

"This was all a play wasn't it!To get to my brothers!You didn't care and love me you pretended to because of some stupid rivalry you guys have!"I shout and their faces all pale.

"How did you know?"Jake asks.

"So it is true!"I say laughing but my laughter has pure sadness.

"I thought you guys were different from the others but I was naive to even think that!You all are just like everyone else!"I say.

"Just listen to that it is not what is looks like!"Jack says but I shake my head.

"Everything is what it looks like!"I say and get inside my room to see Jessica on Ethan's lap.She gives me a smug smile knowing what just happened.

"Are you alright!"He asks, I shake my head and go change into my pajamas and when I come out no one is in the room.I go to my bed when I get a text.

Unknown:No one will ever care about you!!

I already know it is Jessica.I close my eyes and get into a dreamless sleep.