Chapter 28:Your Fault!

"It is all your fault!If you didn't give her false hope she would still be alive!"I yell at the Astor brothers.

"Our fault!All of you made her feel like trash and someone unwanted!"John yells.

"You don't even know the truth but you judged her on it!"Jake shouts.

"What truth?!"Emmett yells.

"You want to know the truth, I'll tell you cause she was never going to.Your mom tortured her for her entire life.She made her feel disgusted with herself.She looked at her in disgust because your mother thought she was nit good looking like her.She made her skip meals.But you never noticed because you are narcissistic.Open your eyes and see that she is suffering too!One day she found out she was cheating on your dad with most probably my dad,your mother hit her and told her if she tells anyone she would make her life worse.One day when she was hitting Everly your dad walked in and got to know everything.He told your mum to get out of the house and that is when you guys walked in and she blamed Ev, Ev was the one who was framed not Jane!"Jackson shouts for the first time after we arrive here.

That explains the bruises and scratches she got but she told us she fell down.We all are speechless.

"Why didn't she ever tell us!"Evan asks breaking the silence.

"Because she wanted to protect you from the truth.Because when your mother looked at you her eyes were filled with love and warmth but when she looked at she her eyes were filled with disgust.Ev wanted approval of her from her own mother.She didn't want that bond with you and your mother to change.But you guys never asked her once!I mean why would she just frame your mother out of nowhere."Jake says.

We all are out of words.We were all deep in thoughts.

I remember when she told us that when we get to know the truth we would come running back to her but she wouldn't be the perfect little sister anymore.I start crying, all of us have tears.

We notice the doctor coming out of the ER and his expression is filled with sadness.He opens his mouth to say

"I am sorry..."