Chapter 15: She came back just to hurt me!

What the hell is she doing here!

I stand there frozen.

"You have grown up Everly!"My birth giver says.She looks at me up and down in disgust.I stand there speechless.I think I am having a panick attack.

"Everly who is at the door?"Mum asks coming from behind me.She looks at Jane and then at me.She puts a protective arm around me and looks at my tormentor who I haven't seen in three years.

"What are you doing here?"Mum asks.

"My children live in this house don't they?I just wanted to meet them!"Jane says.

"Mum!"Ethan comes in and hugs her and my other brothers come too.They all hug her and have little chats with her.

"Who is there?"Jackson asks coming in.

He and his brothers look at my mum shocked and they look and their eyes soften.

Jackson comes to me and side hugs me.I match my heartbeat to his and slowly I calm down.

"Come in mum!"Elliot beams at her.They go to the living room and I stay rooted.

"Wanna kick her out!"Jack asks.

"Nah!She'll leave, let them talk to each other."I say to him and enter the living room where my brothers and her are laughing and chatting.

"Everly!How have you been!"She asks me and giving me the look telling me that she doesn't approve of my look.

"I am fine!"I say with a fake smile and the door slams open and someone barges in.Uncle James,Dad,Aunt Mia,Uncle Ben and Lucas and Mike.They all glare at Jane.

"What are you doing here Jane!"Dad says in his deadly calm voice.He looks at me and I know that he knows that I am having a panic attack ,Lucas comes to me and I do what I did with Jackson.I match my heartbeat to his.

"Well I wanted to see my children!"She says.

"I want you out of here!"He says.

"You are just going to believe that bitch and marry this slut!"She says and my dad explodes.

"Don't you dare talk about my daughter and fiancee that way!"She yells at her.

"I was framed by that bitch!"She says and I am surprised that my brothers just sit there and glare at me.

"You weren't framed and you know it is more than that!"He shouts.She scoffs and glares at me.

"I hope your happy now!"She says to me and looks me in disgust.

"I just wanted to tell my sons that I will move into this street so they can visit me!I also married another man who is better than your father and he would love to meet you sometime!"She says and hugs my brothers and get out of the house.

I get out of the living room and my dad calling after me.I go to the one person that can help me.