Chapter 42: Jealous much!

My secret was out! I came clean and it felt awesome, I mean I feel relieved . Like a whole burden is taken away from me. But I can't forgive my brothers just yet. Might be in the future I will but not at the moment, I am going to make them work for it. Right now I am in the hallways of this terrible school.

"Lee!" Xander comes out of no where. I haven't really seen him since the whole Cole coming back incidence.

"How is it going Xan?" Cole says from behind me and slings an arm around my shoulders.

"Hey guys!" I say with a smile trying to lessen the tension between these two. They both are having glare battles and none of them are backing down. Can you believe these two were best friends once upon a time. I always knew he had a little crush on me but I didn't pay that much attention to that since my heart already belonged to Xan. When we were thirteen and my feelings for Xander grew and vice versa, but what I didn't see was that even Cole's feelings for me. When he heard that we kiss, he slowly pulled away from us, from me and I was too wrapped up in Xander to notice him. He soon stopped hanging with us and started becoming friends with other people and he would ignore us, I realised it late but I had to get my best friend back. I talked to him and told him that I couldn't love him more than just a friend since I already gave my heart to Xan and he understood it and became the best friend he used to be. After Xander left I was this depressed girl but I had Cole, he didn't try to be more than a friend because he knew I couldn't love anyone like I loved Xan. But I was even more sad when he left also.

"Cole!" Xan says and glares at the arm around my shoulder and then between us. I roll my eyes. His possessiveness is adorable.

"Enough with calling each other names!" I say and they finally break their glaring competition.

"I was wondering, we both could hang out in the spot." Cole says and gives me a cheeky smile.

"That would be great! Xan wanna come, just like the old times." I say and his eyes soften.

"Sure! Meet ya after school!" Xan says and I smile.

"Gotta go!" I say and kiss Cole's cheek and Xan gives us both a deathly glare. I chuckle and kiss his cheeks too and you could see the biggest grin planted on his face just like when we first kissed.