Chapter 31

Aria pov~

"I'm going to miss you so much!! Its not gonna be the same." Bella whines.

"I know but you can always visit."

It has been 6 days since the battle. Blake got discharged from the hospital on the 4th day and I am currently packing up my belongings. Bella offered to help me since Blake is at a meeting with Xavier.

"I guess." She sighs while folding the clothes and putting them in the box.

"Bell why don't you come with us?" I ask her.

Her head shot up at me "Are you serious?"

"Yea why not? I mean you don't really have to stay here. Plus I think if you venture out more, you might finally be able to find your mate."

She took a seat on the bench by the window and put on her thinking face.

I think its a good idea. She doesn't have any responsibilities here and I would love to have my sister with me.

".......Okay....I'll go."

"REALLY!!"

"Yes I will go and live at your new pack."

"Yes" I say, jumping on Bella and hugging her.

Bella broke out in a huge smile and hugged her sister back.

"Wait that means I have to pack too!!" Bella gasps

"Go ahead I will make Blake help me when he finished with his meeting."

"Okay. I have to inform Xavier." She says.

"It's okay I will do it." I say with a smile.

"Okay thanks! See you later." She smiles and skips out the room.

I walked out the room and down the stairs to the 3rd floor and walked towards Xavier's office. I knocked the door and waited. The door swung open and I walked in.

"Hey are you guys done?"

"Uh yea I was just about to come meet you." Blake says.

"Xavier, Bella says she will be leaving with us to go to the Red Dawn Pack."

"Really. Okay I think that's a great idea." He says with a smile.

"I am also sending Nicole to move and live with you. We believe that you must have some acquaintances, so you don't get lonely. So we talked to Nicole and her parents and they said that she can go." Xavier said.

"No way!!! I have to go see her!!!" I yell and ran out the room. I stretched my sense and found her in her room.

I ran down to the second floor and ran to her room. I flew the door open and Nicole dropped her clothes that she was holding.

"Shit!! Aria you scared the crap out of me." Nicole screams.

"How come you didn't tell me you were coming with me!!!" I say excitedly.

"I forgot and I was too busy packing plus I though you knew." She replied.

"No!! This is going to be amazing! I am so happy. I'm so glad I am going to have you there for support." I say giving her a hug.

"It's like a new life. I'm excited."

"Me too, but I will let you finish packing. See you later?"

"See you later." She says with a smile.

I walk out the room and close the door behind me with a smile in my face. I am starting to feel little less nervous about moving, now that I have Bella and Nicole coming with me.