Chapter 25

Blake Pov ~

~Training day~

"Come on!! Keep moving!! Don't stop,  The more you stop, the more tired you get!!!!" I screamed at the pathetic wolves in front of me.

Right now I am training the wolves from the Nightfall Pack. They are terrible!!! I don't know what kind of trainer they had, but they are worst than my younger wolves I train. I had them doing 50 laps across the field. The air was brisk, and cold. Because we are wolves, winter doesn't really affect us. It is now 3 days till the War and we are training and strategizing as hard as ever. 

"Do you really think getting frustrated at them is going to help?" I heard Aria ask as she popped out of no where and stood next to me.

"Yes I do think so. That's how they listen." I say to her.

"You don't have to yell at people all the time to make them listen. How about actually talking to the ones that are struggling and helping them out." She says louder. 

By now the other wolves stopped and we're looking at us.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in charge of training now. Especially since the last time I trained you, you couldn't even make it to the end." I yelled back.

"Did you really just go there Blake Leo Johnson?!?! Well maybe if you weren't so ruthless, people would actually listen to you!!!" She yelled in my face giving me her death glare.

"Why are we having this conversation right now? I have work to do! Don't you? Or do you just boss people around all day and act like a princess?!" I yelled back.

As soon as I said that her face dropped, and I heard gasps and "Ooooo's" from our audience that we gathered. Shit!! I can't believe I said that!!!

She just shook her head at me and walked away. I tried to stop her but she turned around and stopped me with her powers. She can cause people pain when she stares at you,  or she can just stop people from moving. I'm just happy she didn't use the pain one on me. She let go and walked away. I turned back around to the many wolves that we're just looking at me.

"And that my friends is what you do if you want to piss off your mate." I say sighing.

"Alright partner up we are going to be training in our human form now." I instruct and they do as I say.

I sigh heavily again, I can't believe I said that to Aria.

Vincent Pov~

The clock is ticking I hope they are preparing. In just 3 days I will be taking the power all to myself. You see I have been meeting with a witch, she has been giving me instructions on how I can steal the power. She said it might now work since they are rightfully born True Alphas, but I will try anything!!

She said all I have to do is take 3 blood samples from Aria and inject all 3 into my veins at the same time. I won't be as powerful but I will be more powerful than regular wolves. The witch also said they will still have their power, but I will have it too. And that's all I need!!! Everyone will know who I am, and what I am capable of. I have been hiding in the shadows for too long, it's time for me to make my Mark!!!

I have got my accomplice and he is the best you can get, they would never suspect a thing.

Aria Pov~

"...and then I left and came here. I can't believe he said that to me." I explained to Nicole and Chloe.

"Is he stupid!!!!" Nicole yelled.

"Whoa calm down Nicole." Chloe says sternly.

"Sorry Luna." Nicole says sheepishly.

"It's alright. Now I know what he said seems harsh, because it is. But I bet you that he feels really bad about it. Plus he is super stressed and you guys were arguing. There is a war coming, and you guys need each other more than ever right now." Chloe says soothingly.