Chapter 18

Aria pov~

We walked into the meeting room. We greeted the Elder's and all took a seat. It was Blake , Xavier, Chloe, My mother, My father, Mathew, Nick and Damion. Nick and Damion was there because Nick is Second in command enforcer and Damion is here because he is Head of warriors. Blake's parents wasn't able to be here because they are still on vacation.

"Alright let's get started shall we. How are you both doing so far as mates?" Elder Romeo asked.

"We are doing well, we are growing closer everyday." Blake says proudly smiling down at me.

"I'm glad!! Now Alpha Xavier informed me about Vincent and his men. We have recently found out he has a pack of rogues that works for him." Elder Romeo said.

"We believe that this is the war that you both are supposed to be preparing for." Elder Julius added

"How have your power trainings been going? " Elder Marcus asked.

"We have been doing fairly well. We have established most of our powers, we have learned to control them even though they do grow stonger everyday." I say.  They all nod there heads. Then Elder Marcus pulls a thick old book out of his bag and places it on the table in front of us.

"What is that?" Xavier asks.

"This book is called "The Octibutary" it is a book specifically made for your prophecy." Elder Julius informed.

"This things is huge!!" I exclaim

Elder Romeo chuckles "Yes it is large but it holds the answers. We have to discuss a few things, most of them will happen in the future but we want you to be mentally prepared."He says.

We nod our heads and he continues "First thing is your heat. Haven't you noticed you didn't get your heat yet.?" Elder Romeo asks.

Now that I think about it, a regular female wolf is supposed to go into heat a week after the mating process.

"Why haven't I gone into heat yet?" I ask.

"Well the book states that you won't go into heat until your first war is complete.  After the war about a week later you will then go into heat." Elder Marcus states.

"Ok, but usually when the she wolves go into heat they get pregnant. Will that happen?" Chloe asks.

"I don't believe so. But be prepared you will get pregnant and bare pups at a young age. You will also bare many children." Elder Julius says.

"Does it say that in the book too?" Blake asks.

"Yes, when the war is done and over with, you both will have to move out of this pack house and become the Alpha and Alpha of the Red Dawn Pack. That pack is the base of the werewolf community." Elder Romeo says.

"Is it large? " I ask, my voice wavering a little.

"Yes, it holds 100,000 wolves. We lead that pack as of right now, but soon you both will lead it." Elder Marcus states.

I take a deep breathe. This is a lot to take in.

"Okay so to summarize everything, This war with Vincent is the war we have been preparing for, I haven't gone into heat yet because it will come after the war, then Blake and I become Alpha and Alpha of the Red Dawn Pack where you currently resign, I will get pregnant at a young age, and I will bare many children." I say in a rushed tone.

"Plus you, your mate and your children will be a special family in the werewolf community." Elder Julius added.

"Oh great." I say sarcastically.