Chapter 30

~The dream of being A True Alpha is to look in the dark and not be afraid because everything else in the dark is more afraid of you.~

Aria Pov~

I woke up to Blake shaking the bed. "What are you doing?" I asked annoyed.

"Trying to wake you up! And it worked." He says with a smirk.

I sighed and looked at the clock next to me, it read 7:30 a.m. Then all the memories of last night comes back to me. Oh Nicole I hope she's okay. I can't believe I let her get hurt. I could of used my powers, but I was to nervous and scared.

How pathetic is that? I couldn't even defend my best friend but I have to go to battle today?

"Hey little one, what's wrong?" Blake asks, pulling me into a hug.

"What do you mean?"

"Your crying."

"I am?" I touch my cheek and felt the tears. "Oh".

"Don't worry we have been preparing for this day for weeks. We were born for this, this is our destiny." He says encouragingly.

I nod my head and gave him a weak smile.

"Now go and brush your teeth and I will get you something to wear." He says.

I nod my head and follow his directions. I brush my teeth and took a quick shower. I walk out and found a pair of black long fitted pants with a loose sweatshirt and a pair of sneakers on the floor.

I turned my head to look at Blake, to see he has something similar on.

"You have to wear something comfortable."

"Okay." I replied and got dressed and put my hair up in a bun, I was about to walk out the room before Blake stopped me.

"I know you are very scared about today, I am too. But we have to be strong for the pack's sake. We have to stay focused, and I want you to know you are not going into this blind. You have me and the Moon Goddess by your side." He says.

"Stay safe out there, please. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I say teary eyed.

He cups my cheek and says "Hey I'm not going anywhere." He dips down and kisses me passionately.

I pull away and we both smile at each other. I grab his hand and lead him downstairs towards the field outside. We saw many of our warrior wolves outside waiting. When they saw us they all stood up straighter and bowed their head at us. I took a deep breath "In" "Out" this is it!

Blake Pov~

"Thank you for coming here today. We both appreciate your sacrifice for us. But I want to say something very important. This fight is our fight meaning we don't want you guys getting hurt out there. Aria and I will deal with this by ourselves if need be. Your lives are very important to us." I say in my True Alpha Tone.

They all bow and say "Yes Alpha."

"I want to go see my parents before we leave." Aria says.

I nod my head and we take our leave. We head inside the pack house following our senses into the lounge room where we found Xavier, Chloe, My parents and Aria's parents.

"Oh there she is, come here." Aria's mom says opening her arms.

Aria gladly ran into her arms and embraced her mom.

I walked over to Xavier and notice he looks annoyed. "What's wrong?"

"The parents say they are fighting with us."