Chapter 22

Aria Pov~

I woke up to the warm embrace of my mate. I was cuddled up next to him, my head on his chest and is muscular arms wrapped around me. I can hear his light snores and I can feel him breathing on the top of my head. I was basking in the warmth of my mate, not wanting to let go of him. It has been 2 days since Conner told us about his true identity. I was so shocked when he told us, I never expected him to be with Vincent, I knew my wolf was warning me about him for a reason. I'm glad my brother is giving him a second chance, hopefully he doesn't blow it. He is currently in our pack prison, I hate it down there, it smells like death and looks like it too. Eww!!!!

"Does your brain ever stop thinking?" Blake asks in a raspy voice, with his eyes still closed.

"Nope." I said popping the "p". He finally opens his eyes and looks down at me, with love showing in his eyes.

He smiles and says "Good morning beautiful." While giving me a kiss.

"Morning handsome." I say pulling him down for a kiss again, while my hands travel to his hair.

He takes it a little further, and deepens the kiss while his hands travel up my huge shirt, it was Blake's. Everywhere he touched left tingles. He runs his hands up and down my legs, then he licks my lips asking for entrance which I happily oblige. His hands travel up to my butt grabbing it in the process. He was about to take my shirt off when someone barged in the room. He grabbed me and pulled me into a protective hug. Growling at whoever was at the door, We both looked to find Xavier and Chloe standing there looking at each other awkwardly, knowing that they just walked in on us.

"Umm, we just came to tell you that uh.... The Nightfall Pack will be here soon and you have to meet them downstairs in less then 10 minutes." Chloe says looking around the room trying not to make he contact with us.

"Okay we will be down in 10." I say.

They both nod and walk out the room, closing the door behind them. "I think Xavier is upset." Athena my wolf says to me. "Really?" I ask. "Yes he seems a bit off, and his wolf was a bit agitated I can feel it. One of the perks of being a True Alpha." She says proudly. "No but seriously you should talk to him." She says. "Okay I will thanks Athena your the best." I say "I know" she said cockily and then I cut the connection. Blake had already climbed out of bed and was in the bathroom. I followed him and we both brushed our teeth and changed. I was in a dark blue skinny jeans with a cream sweater and a maroon colored scarf. I left my hair down and added minimum make-up. I pulled my heeled boots on and walked out my closet. Blake stood there in a pair of dark jeans a fitted tee shirt, some sneakers and a watch and his hair in a "buzz" cut. Yes he cut his hair recently but he looks even hotter now.

"You look sexy, a little to sexy. No other male but me should see you looking sexy." He says walking up to me.

"Don't worry this body is yours." I say reassuringly.

"You know it babe. Come on." He says kissing me then wrapping his arms around my waist leading us the downstairs.

We reached the foyer to see Xavier, Chloe, and Matthew. We said good morning and we were all standing around waiting for the other pack to arrive. I guess I can talk to Xavier now, seems like we are going to be busy from now on. I walked up to Xavier and tapped his shoulder he looked down at me.

"Hey can we talk, privately?" I ask.

He nods his hand and we walk outside and down the stairs, us both sitting on the last step. I turn to him and slightly smile.

"So what's up with you?" I ask

"What do you mean" he asks

"Oh come on Xavier I know you, you are my brother after all, I know something is bothering you." I say softly looking him in the eye.