Chapter 27

Aria Pov~

"...she pushed me down during training and I was sick and tired of her always bullying me so this time I actually did something about it." Maria a 13 year old girl explained to me.

Right now I am mediating Maria and Ashley because they broke out into a huge fight during training. They are in our pack and they have never gotten along. Blake being the trainer of both of them put me in charge of sorting this whole dispute out, he said something about practice for the future...I don't know. All I know is I have no idea how to settle this but I am trying my hardest.

"Okay well, I understand that you guys have been in a feud since you were little but don't you think it is time for a little change."

"Wait your actually siding with her. You think her attacking me was okay." Ashley exclaimed.

"No I never said that. What Maria did was wrong and she knows that." I stop and pause recollecting my thoughts and tried again.

"Listen the reason both of you are here is to resolve your problems with each other, not to point fingers at one another. So it's either you both shake hands and become acquaintances or turn around and never talk to each other again," I say sternly.

They stay quiet just staring at each other for what feels like forever. Neither one being the bigger person I say, "Okay that settles it, you guys chose to stay away from each other." I say writing it down on the stupid document Blake gave me to fill out.

"This meeting is over." I say

"Yes Alpha." they both say and get up and walk out the door.

I lean back in my chair and sigh while rubbing my hands over my face. I don't know If I handled that the right way, I don't think I did. But at least we came to a conclusion. Look at me, I am 14 just one year older than those girls and you can see the differences clearly. There main problems in life is not liking anyone, passing a test, or having their crush not ask them out, my main problem is a psycho uncle that is trying to take my power, having to save my pack and the Nightfall pack from execution and having to lead the whole werewolf community.

Where did my childhood go??? Girls my age would be having sleepovers, going to parties, breaking the rules!!!!! I haven't done any of that!!! But tomorrow is the War, I finished training and I am supposed to rest up for tomorrow. You know what I don't give two flying monkeys I'm sneaking out tonight. And I have the perfect person to do it with!!!

I jump off my chair and run up the stairs and through the long massive hallways finally reaching my destination. I open the door and found Nicole sitting by her desk on the computer. She spins around in her chair and looks at me.

"We're going out tonight!" I say with a smirk.

She broke out into 100 watt smile.

Blake Pov~

"I need you to be safe out there tomorrow." My father says in his business tone.

"I will try my best. We have been training our asses off I think we are ready." I say reassuringly.

My father wanted to talk to me today in private, he said it was important so that's why I had to give Aria the job of mediating those 2 girls. I told her it was good practice, which it is.

"You know I can still fight son, if you need me I can fight tomorrow." He says for the tenth time this week.

"No dad, I don't want you to fight. I can't risk you getting hurt." I say semi loudly.

"Son I can take care of myself, and you have always needed me before I d-" my father started to say but I cut him off. I can feel my temper rising.....