Chapter 15

Aria Pov~

It has been 3 days since the sleepover with Nicole and I must say It has been busy. I have been constantly training and i'm sore. Blake and I have also been controlling our powers and we have gained full control over them now. It's pretty awesome! Right now I am getting dressed because guess what???? I turn 17 today!!!!! So of course Chloe throws me a HUGE PARTY!!!! I just woke up, and took a shower. So I am in my closet putting my jeans and a t-shirt on, the party doesn't start till later.

I walk out the closet and brush my hair and braid it to the side. I add some mascara and lip gloss, Done! I haven't seen Blake all morning, I woke up and he wasn't there. I walk downstairs for breakfast, I walk into the dining room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" everyone screams. Holy shit! I could have gotten a heart attack!! Once my speeding return to normal I walk in and smile saying thank you to everyone. I finally make it to my table. "Hey scaredy cat!" Xavier says smiling up at me. I take my seat and say "I wasn't scared." That was a huge lie, they freaked me out.

"Aria don't even lie, I felt your sacredness hit me like a ton of bricks through the mate bond." Blake says while putting food on my plate.

"Whatever." I say back and start eating my waffles.

"Oh cheer up chick! Its your birthday. You turn 17 today!!!"Bella chirped with a huge smile on her face.

Her smile is contagious because I found myself smiling.

"There is that smile."Chloe says.

We continue with conversation, most of it being stupid and ended up in us laughing more than eating. When we all finish Xavier had to go do some Alpha business. Our parents didn't even eat breakfast with us, I guess they decided to do something else. Chloe and Bella said I am hanging out with them today till the party later. "Hey can I talk to you for a second?"Blake asks.

"Hey we called her for the day already!" Bella says warningly wagging her finger in Blake's face."I know It wont take long I promise." he says smiling at her and grabbing my hand pulling me out the door and towards the empty library closing the door behind us.

"So what did you want to talk about? I ask him."Nothing I just wanted to tell you happy birthday." he says still holding my hand. "That it?" I ask "Nope." he says then leans down and kisses me.

I deepen the kiss but we got interrupted by the door opening to reveal a very impatient Chloe and Bella. I pull away and Blake growls, which sends shivers down my spine. He smiles at my reaction. "Times up let's go!!" Bella says pointing at her watch. I kiss him one more time and then said " I will see you later." He nods and pecks my lips again on my way out.

"I tell you, you guys are inseparable." Bella says while we walk out the front door and towards the black SUV. "Yea, well wait till you get your mate you won't want to leave them ever." I say with a smile.

She sighs, and says "I can't wait."

"So where are we off too?" I ask trying to change the subject. "We are going shopping for your beautiful dress, that you are going to wear tonight at your party!" Chloe says grinning at me. It's me Chloe and Bella in the back seat of the SUV while the driver is, well driving. We have another SUV in the back filled with guards.

"Shopping with you too. Somebody save me!" I say.

"Oh shut it, we are going to have the best time." Bella squealed.

It has been 3 hours so far and we have many dressed to choose from. "Okay I will try on this one, but it's my last one. If this doesn't work I'm giving up." I say.

"Fine just go try it on."Bella says shoving the red dress in my face.

I walk into the dressing room and put the red dress on. It was simple but fitted. I loved it! (Pic of dress on the side) I walk out and Chloe and Bella gasp. "You look gorgeous." Chloe squeals. "That is the winner. Take off let's go pay!" Bella says excitedly.