* F I F T E E N *

(Averys dress ^^)

"OK first thing first is makeup!" Faith beamed. All three of them then proceed to get all the things they need and I just watch.

I'm not much of a makeup person. The only reason I wear it is to cover my scars. I rarely wear it on my face either, only for special occasions. Which is almost never. Bet it won't be too hard to guess why.

Elena started doing her makeup and when she saw me just watching them she made a face. "Well. Aren't you gonna start?" she urged.

"Oh no, don't tell me. You don't know how to do makeup! " Elena gasped dramatically stopping what she was doing.

"Not really." I replied shrugging. I only knew the basics and I haven't really needed to go anywhere that required me to be all beautified.

Their eyes widened, like got really wide I was so sure their eyes would've fallen out of their sockets. Then simultaneously they begin to smile at each other. Sharing a secret message that I was clearly missing.

"Uhhh guys?" I gulped. They had crazed looks on their faces and it honestly scared me. Not as much as John did but it scared me.

Altogether they squealed. "Makeover time!"

Shaking my head really fast I began edging backwards. "I really don't think think it's necessary."

Flashback
"Can I watch?" I asked my mom.

She was sitting on on the stool of her vanity applying makeup. Her and dad were going to friends for a small gathering. You know, to catch up with each other.

"Of course honey." She smiled at me and patted the small space that was left beside her.

I perched onto the stool and watched as she began. She took a bottle and squirted some of its contents onto the back of her hand. Then she dipped a thick furry brush into it and applied it onto her face.

After she took a small sponge and dipped it into a powder and patted it onto her face. "Do you want to have some?"

My eyes gleamed at the thought of being able to wear makeup. I've never worn it before. "Yes please. Will you even teach me how to put on the other stuff too?"

"Of course." Smiling at me she once again dipped the sponge into the powder. "Close your eyes."

I did as she said and closed my eyes.

"All done." I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror. Smiling I hugged my mom.

"I love it." I beamed at her. She laughed   at my reaction and hugged me.

"I've only done one thing and you love it. I have to finish getting ready but I promise to show you everything else tomorrow. Off to bed now Gina will be coming to mind you soon." She gave me a kiss on the head.

I went to sleep feeling excited about tomorrow.
~~~~~

"Ewww what's on your face?" Maebh said looking at me with a look of disgust on her face.

"It's makeup. My mom taught me how to do it." I smiled not detecting the fact that she was trying to be mean to me.

"You look horrible with it on. Never do it again." Maebh laughed at my astounded face and pushed past me.
End of flashback
~~~~~~~~~

"You look gorgeous!" Veronica exclaims when they are done. After 45 minutes of three people tugging at my hair and dabbing at my face, they were finally done.