Special Witching Hours (E7.4)

Santa had put on some weight..
That's why he got so late..
*Hiding myself behind the gate*
The gift is here, please don't hate..

************************************
"This represents answers given by Wills."

'And this represents random seniors replying to the answers given by him.'

************************************
Through this chapter, I had no intention to offend any gender / race / country / anything at all. It is purely for fun, and if someone gets offended, I'd apologise in advance and am ready to remove that part if you highlight.
Let's begin the feast.

************************************

Once all the hungry seniors were done washing their tongues and getting rid of the chilli, they assembled back to the hall.

Sounds of running noses and hisses were heard long after they got back.
I hope they don't make us pay for it later.

"So you guys have quite some guts."
Bimbo said rubbing his red eyes.

I muted a laughter that was about to spoil his mood.

Nobody replied to his statement, because everyone was busy controlling their smiles and snorts.

"Louis, what's next?"
Boss paced ahead and started speaking.

"Next up is the questionnaire. I hope all of you are ready?"

A unified Yes Sir was heard and I got ready to sacrifice my dignity.

"Then, let's begin call number wise."

1
If you were rescuing people from a burning building and you had to leave one person behind, who would it be?
"Nick."
"Why dog? Do you hate him so much?"

"No boss. It's because I know he'll escape without any help." I said confidently.
"That's not allowed. You can't just spoil a good question. When you are given a chance to answer directly and non-diplomatically, you do that. Otherwise Nick can get up and start-"

"Okay okay Boss. I'll do as you say. I ummm would leave... umm.. Instructor Kelly behind."
"Why SC?"

"He's the one putting hurdles on fire without warning. For once, I want him to feel the same fire in his pants."

I said without a care in the world. By the time I finished my answer, I was laughing imagining what I just said. It felt good to be free.
And to my surprise all the seniors were laughing and agreeing with me.

'Yes that fucker deserves that!'
'I had to discard my new uniform because of him!'
'He is the reason why I roamed around with blisters on my back!'

Okay. This looks like fun. I can do this.

2
"What is the grossest thing you've ever tasted or ate, and how did you end up doing that?"

"Sewage water. The first time we were pushed into it, I swear I wanted to run away and puke my guts out. I almost had gotten up and said no, but then Colonel appeared in front of me asking where I was going.
Saying 'I can't do this' was a suicide statement at that moment, so my genius mind came up with 'Going to drink water, sir.'
His eyebrows furrowed and I prayed for myself. He dipped my face in the sewage water till I ran out of breath. While I was falling short of oxygen, I was ready to even swallow this disgusting thing to trade with air. I opened my mouth in reflex to take a breath and he freed me. Before I could completely come out, there was enough water in my mouth.
I took a few breaths while he stood over me. Once I was back to life, he ordered me to go and just rinse my mouth.
It was too late - that thing was already in my stomach. The thought was making me feel pukish and as soon as I reached there, I vomited.
I'll be ever thankful to him that he just dipped my face into it and not made me drink it."