SCs Are Dangerous! (E2.3)

"I know who you are Mr. Wills. You and your little brother. SC is not a joker roaming around in the academy."
I was silently praying that he doesn't know everything about us. Atleast not 'col James's sons' part.

He proceeded "You knew everything about SC, yet you didn't turn up when I asked. Tomorrow you'll become the next SC. And I'll make you pay for this first act of smartness."
I looked at him surprised, how come he knows about me.

He sensed my confusion and dragged me to one corner of the hall "Only I know your secret, both you and your brother. That big man of yours? He tortured me pretty bad for three long years. Do you even know how long that time is? Well, you'll know now. He'll torture you a hundred times more than me. I respect him hell lot, but i hate him equally. Not just me, everyone here. If this dirty little secret of yours is out, every single guy in the academy will come to you like a honeybee and get their share of sadistic pleasure, every single day. "
I was shaken by the words 'every single day'.

" Damn you're his son! I don't know how to start with you! But pity me, I'm bound to stay shut. But hey! I'm free to season you... So both of you, never get my mood off. You'll report to me once every week and tell about your progress, about how bad you got your asses whooped, about others who might know who you are. Got it?"

I realised he was talking in a very low voice, to keep the conversation secret.
I answered back in a hurry to avoid my little toe reminding me again, "yes sir" in a low tone too.

"Tell this to your brother, Nick too. You know we don't like to repeat instructions. Now go back."
I ran back to where I was standing and lifted my hands up again.

Two other gentlemen were doing verbal slaughter there. I joined the party and realised that they were members of other senior batches.
Asking our names, hometowns, reasons to join army and calling it stupid etc etc. It all went on for almost an hour.

They only called each other Sir, so I couldn't catch anyone's name. That's something I have in my genes- to note names. And call it a gift, I rarely forget them.
When we thought we had too much of ear-workout, I heard the 2nd year SC call seniormost SC "Jack sir, should we leave them now? Col James will be welcoming them tomorrow, hahah!"
Okay, so he's some Jack. But I didn't like the evil laughter that followed the good news.

Jack headed towards me and Nick. He pointed towards the two bats hanging upside down "Help them down, and remind them to never show their teeth to anyone else". We rushed and helped both of them get back to ground.
After ensuring that both of them will not fall we came back to our points. Jack was still standing there.

"Black T and black trousers with no shoes. Room no Five-O-one. In 15 minutes. If you are caught and you even think of telling my name, you'll be dead." He was almost whispering this to us.

Suddenly his voice bursted "All of you! We'll meet tomorrow properly. Try to know about your seniors as much as you can, because you have to. Now, GET LOST!"

Everyone ran for their life. As soon as we reached our complex, we stopped for a moment to catch breath and check if any of the senior is still there. We were safe.

I was about to go change when I felt a hand on my shoulder.. In fear and in reflex, I suddenly jerked away from it and turned back to see who it was...