Special Day (E7.7)

I know this came after YEARS. But it's here now.
I suggest you read the entire E7 series again (or atleast E7.6 the previous chapter) to get back in the birthday celebration mode 😄😎.

Enjoy Wills's past in his own words. 🤭

***********************************

I still wasn't over Boss's words.
What exactly had he planned for me that he was paying so dearly for days straight?

Chucking the thought out I rushed to shower and change into semi formals. It felt odd to wear colours. For months straight, we've been in monochromes as per rule. I put on my shoes last and right before I'm about to leave, the door is kicked open.

Fuck.

"Prince Wills!"
You could not miss the sarcasm in Nick's voice. Not one bit.

"Nick I know I screwed you all there. I know you don't give a fuck. And I'm ready for whatever you guys want to do to me. But-"
"You want you butt involved?"
Number 18 asked from outside.

These guys had gathered outside the room. With Nick leading them.
My heart beats were rising- not just because I knew if I'm caught right now, I'll be late to meet Boss and that will not be a good idea knowing what all he has done to get to this point, but also because I was kinda scared of my brothers at the moment. All they saw were red.

"I... Look.. Brothers..."
I said as I stepped back and Nick and rest everyone stepped further. Nick picked up the blanket lying neatly folded on my bed and I knew this was it.

"Forgive me.."
I said as I quickly grabbed Nick's blanket from his bed, spread it wide and threw it on him covering him and the first few guys behind him.

By the time they kicked it off, I was out through the window. Slipping down the pipe I could hear 'You're dead, Wills!'
Haha funny. As if I don't know that already.

I dusted my t shirt off and ran to the main gate where Boss stood wearing casuals in... monochrome!
Dang!

"Boss.. You..."
I knew what that meant and it was just too much. Him getting screwed over, degrading himself back to first year attire and what not - it was just too much to do for a junior whom you loathed at one point of time for lying.

"I did what I wanted to. I'd do it again if I'll want it. You have no say in this. So why don't you shove the sympathy up your ass and come with me?"
Well that helped.
I just nodded and followed him.

After a few minutes of that walk, the gravity started feeling different. He walked towards the Convoy Parking but took the forbidden first turn. The direction in which he was walking - it was difficult to take a single step without breathing hard. Did he not know where he was taking the both of us? At last he stopped and I stood almost ten metres behind him.

He nodded at one car I couldn't take my eyes off.
Alfa Romeo 1750 Red Spider Veloce 1969 model - 1570 cc Twin Cam I4 Engine, dual Weber two-barrel side-draft carburetors with 108 Horsepower and five speed manual transmission.