Chapter 21// Shit, It's 2020

Recap:
"Your ears won't be the only thing hurting in a few minute. Thanks to you two, I have to clean this mess you have made before your mother gets home. I want you two to go to your room. You both are grounded for a month. No friends, no phones, no tv, and no girlfriends." He pushes us towards the stairs.

Both mine and Brent mouths drop open.

"What! Peter! You can't ground us from our girlfriends." Brent tries to plead our case.

"Yea dad. A full month without them. I can't survive that long."

"Well tough luck. To your rooms. Now!"

Wow, we really pissed him off.
————————————————————————
⚠️WARNING⚠️there may be a little bit of some sexual action and some sexual word play in this chapter. I swear it won't be anything extreme.
Mention of: sex, fucking.
You have been warned***
————————————————————————
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE | NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

Peter's POV

Today's December 31. Brenda and I planned an exciting day for both us and the boys. I gotta wake up the boys, but first, I gotta wake up my beautiful wife.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Brenda sleeping on her side of the bed peacefully.

"Brenda..." I whisper, delivering a soft, gentle kiss onto her left cheek.

She rolls over onto her right side.

"Brenda..." I kiss her right cheek.

She swats my mouth away, rolling onto her back.

"Brenda...come on sweetheart...wake up." I praise in the softest tone possible hoping my beautiful wife wakes up.

I see her eyelids gently opening, slowly slowly.

...there she is.

She smiles, "good morning."

There's that beautiful smile I know.

"Good morning sweetie." I place a soft, touching kiss upon her lips, where she unexpectedly deepened the kiss.

She pulls herself up and off the bed. Heading towards our bathroom, she looks over shoulder, "come on babe, let's go take a shower."

I smirk, "Miss Matthew's you are naughty."

She winks at me, "Well then, you're gonna have to deal with me in the shower."

I can feel my little 'member' down there getting tighter in my pants. The stuff this women does to me.

"Trust me I will deal with you." I mumble to no one in particular but myself.

Brent's POV

Ring

Ring