Chapter 16// A Day in my Shoes

Recap:

"Crystal, you made this day so magical and beautiful for me." I tell her. Couldn't stop my smile from appearing.

"That's my job isn't it." She replied.

"Mhm." I said, connecting our lips again.

"I love you." She told me.

"I love you more." I told her.

"Not possible." She said, adding a chuckle.

"Whatever you say, baby." I ended it off with a kiss.

My birthday wasn't so bad after all
—————————————————————
CHAPTER 16 | A DAY IN MY SHOES

Brent's POV

"Max...leave me alone." I whine.

Him and Andrew have been annoying all day. Peter and mom went out, leaving Max and I home alone. Max—of course—had to invite Andrew over.

"What's wrong, baby Brent doesn't like to get teased." He taunted, flicking my ear.

"Stop." I say as I swat his hand away.

Him and Andrew laugh like buffoons.

I sigh, heading towards my room. Like always, him and Andrew follow.

"Where are you going Baby Matthew?" Andrew asked, leaving a smirk on his face.

I cringed at the last name. Ever since my mom married Peter, she insisted on taking his last name. It's disgusting.

"To my room." I snapped back.

Max pulled me back using my hood, "where do you think you're going baby bro?"

I rolled my eyes, "I already answered that question; to my room."

Him and Andrew shared an evil laugh, "I don't think so bro. You, are gonna spend this lovely afternoon with Andrew and I."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope." He simply answered.

"Great." I sarcastically whispered to myself.

Max's POV

If you're wondering...yes...Andrew and I love torturing Brent. Since I never had a sibling, and Brent is my sibling for life, I treat him like it. Same goes for Andrew. So today, he gets to spend the whole day with us. Lucky him I tell you.

"Ok Brent, so today we have so many fun things planned." I told him, as we all stepped into Andrews truck

"You two look like an old couple." Brent commented with a smirk on his face.

"Say that one more time, and you won't live to witness old." I threaten.

His smirk disappeared and worries took over his eyes.

This time, I was the one smirking.

"Now come on Andrew, take us to the movies." I point my finger in the direction of the theatre.

——Theatre——

"So baby bro, what do you feel like watching?" I swing my arm around him.

"I don't know, you pick." He mumbled.

Definitely not in the mood.

"To make this day more fun, I say we make Brent rob the theatre." Andrew suggested.