Chapter 19// I Got Your Back, And You Got Mine: Pt. 2

A/N: in this chapter, Max will be getting a girlfriend. That includes some PG13 moments...just a little heads up
- it'll also be Max's POV throughout the WHOLE chapter.
——————————————————————
Recap:

"Whatever you say Brent. Call me when Max finally decides to stop producing throw up." He says, clearly not buying my lie.

"Will do Peter." I salute him.

Once he leaves the room, I lay on Max's bed.

Max wherever you are...please hurry up—————————————————————
CHAPTER 19 | I GOT YOUR BACK, AND YOU GOT MINE: PT 2

Max's POV

I'm meeting up with one of the most kind, smart, and gorgeous girl ever. Bella Rogers. I've had a crush on her for so long. I finally had the guts to ask her out. She said yes, and now we're meeting at the park for a picnic that I prepared for the both of us.

"Hey Max."

I hear a sweet, innocent voice greet me from behind.

I could smell the scent of her vanilla perfume pass through my nose due to the spring air...yup that's her.

"Hey Bella." I turn around with a ginormous smile on my face.

...can you tell that I'm nervous.

"This looks amazing Max. Did you make it?" She asked, taking a seat on the blanket I set out for us.

I smile to myself, taking a seat next to her, "yup...is it ok?"

...wow! I'm really nervous

"No no. It's perfect, really perfect." She commented.

"Well, I want this night to be perfect...for such a perfect girl." I could see her cheeks blush.

...was that cheesy or what?

"You know Max..." she takes a bite out of the food I packed "...I always had a crush on you."

My eyes widen open and my mouth drops open, "You what?"

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Um.. I always had a crush on you. I love your handsome figure, your protective personality. I fell for it." She chuckles at the end of her statement.

"Today's your lucky day Bella, cause I have a crush on you too." I admit.

Her eyes widen...just like mine did.

"You do?" She asked

"Yup...since fifth grade...never got over you."

She blushes once again, "Would you be ok...um...if I kissed you?"

I smirked at her question, doing her a big favour. I leaned in, close enough to where our lips were touching. I connect them, instantly feeling her accepting the kiss...I could get use to this.

She pulls away, catching her breath, "can we cuddle?"

"You read my mind." I lean in for one more kiss, pulling her into my lap.

She leans her head in my chest, closing her eyes for a quick second, "Max..."

"Yes?"

"...are we boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Of course we are." I smirk in response.