Chapter 9//Homework + Project = Girlfriend

**Just a little heads up, there will be one PG13 scene in this chapter. It's not really "sexually" it just involves some kissing**————————————————————Recap:

(C - Crystal, B - Brent)

B - good news, you can come over this weekend for the project.

C - really??

B - yea. My parents said it was fine, as long as we don't close the doors.

C - lol😂 Literally my dad when friends that are "boys" come over.

B - 😂 gtg. See you tomorrow at school.

C - see ya.

Oh boy.
—————————————————————
CHAPTER 9 | HOMEWORK + PROJECT = GIRLFRIEND

Brent's POV

It's currently 12pm on a Saturday afternoon.

My parents aren't home, Max has Andrew over; as usual, and I'm waiting for Crystal to come over.

Im gotta admit I'm nervous. Due to the fact that Max is here and that I really like her. I'm planning on telling her today, but I don't want to ruin the moment, or for the matter of fact, our friendship.

Ding dong

Crystal's POV

I take a step out of the car and I already feel the butterflies in my stomach.

I don't know why? Brent is sweet, funny, caring. I love him. I'm gonna tell him today....maybe.

Ding dong

I'm looking around absorbing my surroundings when a tall man comes to the door.

"Crystal, come in." He said.

I can't identify the male figure yet.

"You're here for Brent, right?" He asked with a cocky tone.

Oh, it's Max.

"Yes, I'm here for Brent." I stated.

"Brent, Crystal's here for you!" Max called after him.

"Ya ya, no need to yell." He commented, jogging down the stairs.

"Crystal, come with me." He pulled my arm, guiding us towards a room upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I confusingly asked.

"To my room." He simply answered.

...oh damn

We enter his room. It was a nice looking room: walls painting blue, pictures of his family hung up everywhere. His bed was placed in the far right corner of the room—resulting into having a big open space in the middle. His wardrobe was placed in the far left, dark brown...It suits him.

"So, I got the supplies for the project and-"

I was educating Brent on what we must do to get a perfect 'A' on this project. Out of nowhere, a pair of soft delicate lips, connect with mine. I was taken back at first, but when I saw it was Brent's lips, I allowed it.

We kissed for a good minute until he pulled away, "Crystal, I like you; I actually love you."

"I love you too. Ive always loved you Brent." I stated, my heart melting at every word leaving his and my mouth.