13

This was so rushed ):
Warning: blood, guns and shooting
--------

I kept track of time by how many meals Josh brought me. Everyday he'd bring breakfast and dinner and take me to the bathroom when most people wasn't getting their car fixed. Josh wore a jumpsuits with the name Jim in a square patch on the other side of his chest and he was covered in gas and black goo.

Josh had brought me 12 dinners and panic that Rised in my chest each time they Marked a day of me being stuck in here. It was filled with short conversation with Josh and then leaving me alone for the rest. Brendon came down one day with a computer logged on.

Brendon said he could see what tab I was on and anything suspicious would alarm his phone so I shouldn't try anything. I did anyways, I tried to contact someone with it but Brendon turned on parent controls so I was only aloud Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime, and YouTube

I watched Netflix a lot and YouTube while waiting, which felt like was going to be forever. The apps, oddly enough, made me feel even less in control of everything, everything kept on going while I was in pain. No one stopped to notice, they kept on living their life's, it took me four days to look up my friends YouTube pages, I signed as the day I disappeared they stop posting the daily what-evers. They where small but popular and I couldn't bring myself to watch the older ones, I didn't wanna hear my friends voices.

I continued watching vines and Tik toks that gave off vines vibes and I watched shows and comedy, though, I hardly laughed, how could I with my circumstances.

It wasn't until I gave up on counting the food timers, sitting on the cot waiting for the computer to charge, I heard gunshots above me. At first I thought they where footsteps, since I could hear them sometimes but as they went off more and more I realized people where dying.

I jumped up and looks around, unless I could spray cleaner in their eyes whomever was shooting could find me and I couldn't defend myself. The shelfs where bolded down and I had nowhere to hide, I begged for them to leave me alone. I slid under the cot and held my breath. I wondered if it was the cops, coming to save me.

My mom would be waiting in one of the cars, ready to hold me forever and take me home where my sister and I would go hiking and hide from the world. I would go to school and my friends will catch me up to speed about classes.

My room would be the same too, just how I left it. My phone charging and computer on my uncomfortable desk. My plants would be alive too. Zach would have watered them for me while I was gone and my step dad would fix my bike so I would never have to walk to home ever again.

I watched the door waiting for police feet but Josh came bursting through "Tyler!" He yelled staring at the cot behind the shelf. They where like little windows with boxes on the ledge.

"Tyler! He called again walked over to the cot "where are you? We have to go it's not safe"

I thought about not answering him but I trusted Josh more then the gunshotsmyselfabbed his ankled and he gasped

"Tyler come on" he helped me out and began to drag me along, holding on to my wrist. He wasn't going left so we couldn't go up the stairs so I was confused on what was happening.

One hand he held me and in the other he had a gun running as fast as we could, to get out of the basement up we took a right instead of left and up stairs that lead behind the auto shop into the forest. Shots behind us hitting the trees made me realize we where being followed.

Josh let go of me and turned around and shot at them, I kept on running weaving through trees

until I jumped over a huge root and pressed my body against space under it, I slapped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from making noises.

Josh jumped over the root and looked around, he was holding his side and I grabbed his leg. He turned around and crawled with me.
"What the fuck is going on?" I whispered softly

"We ran out of time" Josh breathed through his teeth."we didn't have enough so they shot us. Brendon told me to take you and hide in the forest"

"Is Brendon alive?"I asked my eyes traveling down his body, blood splattered all over his shirt  "oh my God you've been shot"
I started shaking "are you gonna be okay?!"

"I don't know" Josh grunted turning softly, his hand pressed onto his side

"About Brendon or you?" I whisper

Josh just nodded and lifted his hand softly. Blood poured from his side and dripped down his hip.

"We gotta find a hospital" I mumbled

I remembered I wished pain on Josh when he first stole me but that was so long ago and I was so scared I forgot that getting hurt was the worst thing you could ask for another person. Emotionally and physically.

"No hospitals" Josh shook his head firmly "I'll be okay. I'll be okay" he repeat to not me, but himself.

"Have you been shot before?" I asked

Josh shrugged the best he could "not like this, in the arm, shoulder and leg sure but I always had Brendon to help me" he looked at me "he's my Dean Winchester"

--
(Fuck forest just came on)

I helped Josh down the forest to the other side. He said there was a road on the other side and we would highjack a car and drive to a secondary location to get the bullet out.

It was dark which meant it was harder for the people to track us but we still stepped on rocks and avoid going through bushes and snapping the branches

"There" Josh whispers, he was barely conscience at this point and I couldn't let him die like this. When I asked if he was afraid of dying he was ready to kill me and no one gets that offensive if your not telling the truth of a ashamed secret.

He tried to keep the silent away from me, the thing that scares me the most and I'm hella sure I'm not letting the thing that scares him most take him away from me.

I didn't want to lose Josh, I realized that as I help him onto the road where he pointed his gun at car coming.

I was in love with Josh and I wanted to be by his side forever, I noticed that as they came to a halt and Josh and I got into the back behind the driver seat. The two other people sitting in the back squished together to make room for us.

I imagined me being his Harley Quinn in some form as he dug the gun into the seat and spat out the words "start driving"

---