12

---

Josh didn't want to stop since we've gotten close to their hide out and the lack of money helped with the agreement that had ended on a warning from Josh to 'dont test him right now'. I couldn't help but wonder what got Josh so nervous, was Brendon angry?

Did the people who payed Josh decline and now no one knew know what to do with me?

I wonder if I'll get shot in the head or heart.. probably head, kill what's killing me and whatnot.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly "you seem different" was it the phone call? What happened what did they say?

Josh's hands gripled tighter "our, Brendon and I, boss is back and he.. he makes me nervous

"Why?" I was general curious and I wanted to help Josh. It wasn't normal seeing him like this and I didn't like it.

"He can shoot me and no one can stop him " Josh respond

"Are you afraid of dying Josh?" Josh slammed on the brakes and I jerked forward, my neck cracking and a scream strained out.

"We aren't friends Tyler!" Josh shouted and I paled " I don't care about you and you shouldn't care about me alright!"

My heart strings tangled around each other. That's why my chest was in pain. That's why the pressure built up and I couldn't breath.

I turned away without saying anything and pushed my tongue on the top of my mouth. my mouth quivered and silent tears fell.

I never thought I would cry because of Josh again, I'm just a weak little brat that was so dumb that I got stolen by a gang member. 

Josh whispered something and got out of the car, he walked over to my side and pulled me out

"We're getting close and my boss won't be happy your riding passenger"

I struggled against him as he tried to move me "don't touch me!" I spat "you hate me and I hate you too!" I pushed him and turned around to run but I had no where to go and I sure as hell couldn't out run Josh because of his car so I walked to the headlight and stayed there.

"Tyler I don't have time for this!" Josh snapped

"I don't care!" I screamed and he jerked towards me and covered my mouth

I screamed into his hand and grabbed it with mine trying to peel it off.

"I will cut that tongue from your mouth" Josh breathed on my neck, down my shirt, as he wrapped his free arm around my waist. "You need to calm down okay!"
I shook my head and my screams became desperate sobs of not escape but an emotional drainage.

I was just as scared as the first night however long ago this happened.

I never asked myself what's happening to me, maybe I was too scared or denying my situation all together but, what is happening to me.

I'm being dragged in circles of Josh's emotions and just looking at him for comfort after, I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back.