Chapter 6.5: FFFFFFFF

So you decided to go back down into the elevator, leaving Wade to pace around on the roof. Just when you thought that being stuck in an elevator was the worst thing that could possibly go wrong, the power goes out. Joy. Bringing your knees up to your chest, you frowned and whimpered a little bit. This was not good, another panic attack might happen.

“Wade?” You asked crawling over to the open roof “The power just went out, can you come back down?”

“Why don’t you just get your fine ass back up here?” He replied, sticking his head through the door. You blushed and frowned. “Wade, now’s not the time for that.”
Unbeknownst to you, a light bulb lit above Wade’s head and he hopped back down into the elevator. “You’re right. I’m sorry.”

“Oh don’t play tha-wait what?” Raising and eyebrow you shifted your position, sitting and leaning against the wall..

“I said” He began, and you felt him sit down next to you. “You were right and I’m sorry.” After he said that, you heard him fumbling around in the dark. “What are you doing?”
“I need to tell you something.”

“Is that the something that you were going to tell me earlier?”
“No. Well, yes.” He paused. “Yes and no.” You rolled your eyes. Then he grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him more. Your heart rate increased massively as you realized what just might be happening.

Then it happened.

Rough and cut up lips were pressed against yours in a slightly rough manner. Instinctively, you closed your eyes and leaned in more, kissing him back. Nothing else was in your mind right now except for the both of you. You felt him smile against your lips and you smiled back in reply.

The both of you just sitting there, together.

He pulled away too earlier for your liking and he leaned away.
“Well. Is that all you wanted to tell me?” You questioned with the world’s goofiest smile. You were a little sad that you weren’t able to see his face, but you knew that it’d be best if you didn’t ask right now.

He shuffled around again, most likely pulling his mask back down and the power ironically came back on. The doors opened and you both took your sweet time exiting out of the elevator really not wanting to leave.

As you walked, you noticed that you were holding hands and it just made your stomach do flips in joy.

“Have fun in the dark?” Kayden asked as you guys walked into the hotel room. Your eyes widened.

“You set it up?” You asked narrowing your eyes.

“Guilty is charged~” He replied, booking it out of the room and down the hall.

“GOD DAMMIT KAY!” You yelled.

“And..thank you.” You whispered looking to the mercenary.