Chapter 2 - "You wound me!"

You groaned as you felt the warm sunlight on your face and rolled over on your side, cuddling up to the blanket more, breathing in that wonderful lilac scent. You were strangely more comfortable then normal though..your (e/c) eyes fluttered open and you came face to face with a red and black mask. "Hiya!" He cheered.

"AAAHHHH!" You screeched and fell onto the carpeted floor in a panic, causing a loud thump to echo throughout the room. 

"Hey, hey, hey, whoa whoa!" He said darting out of the bed, rushing over to you and putting a gloved finger to your lips, signaling for you to be quiet. Your eyes widened as you realized who this was. 

Deadpool.

You weren't wrong, you'd know that fac--er, mask anywhere..

You both froze as the sound of your mother could be heard tapping on your door. "(y/n), honey are you alright?" She asked worriedly, her soft voice showing concern. You slapped Deadpool's hand away from your face and crawled over to the door. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, just had a nightmare and fell out of bed!" You called to her as you looked back at the mercenary who was crouching down in the middle of the floor like Spiderman, now making wave motions with his hands. You shot him a 'wtf are you doing?' look and he just replied with a shrug and waddled over to you, still crouching and put his head up to the door, listening.

"Alright, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

"Got'cha." You replied, still staring at Deadpool with a neutral look. 

As you heard your mom's footsteps fade, you punched Deadpool in the shoulder. 

"Hey! What was that for!" He whined, rubbing his arm and pretended it hurt. You slowly got up off of the floor and walked over to your TV which was on Deadpool's main menu screen, the only difference was that he wasn't sitting in his chair, and this confirmed what you were thinking.

He got out of the game? How?

Turning around, you came face to mask with said character and you jumped, falling backwards at this surprise. 

However you didn't fall to the floor, a pair of arms snaked themselves around your thin waist, pulling you back up to your feet.
Low and behold, you were now against Deadpool's chest..in his arms.

A blush crawled up onto your face and you pushed him away, quick walking over to your curtains, you shut them and turned back around to face the black and red suited being.

"Ohoho, I like where this is going!~" He sang strolling over to you. 

"What?..WHAT?! N-NO, no! It's so people don't see you through the window!" You cleared your throat and pointed at him, stopping him in his tracks. "Pointing is rude you kno--"

"Would you just shut up for one second?" You growled, putting your arm down. "How did you get out of the game?" You seriously questioned.

An awkward pause drifted by and then the room was filled with Deapool's laughter. 

Knowing his character, he wasn't taking this question seriously.

"Wade!" You snapped at him, instantly shutting him up. "How did you get out of the game!"

He shrugged.

"You don't know??" 

"Nope."

"Can you go back in?"

"I don't know." He shrugged once again. "What, you trying to get rid of me?"

"What, I didn't sa--" You began, but he interrupted. "You wound me so, (y/n)!" He cried, bringing his hands across his chest, pretending to be hurt.

"Wade, I--" 

"No (y/n). I've heard enough! You don't want me here! I understand..I'll just go away, leave you, go someplace else...far, far away.." He interrupted again, and began walking towards the window, hands grasping the curtains.

You said nothing and just crossed your arms.

"Here I go, about to leave...out into this new world." He opened the curtains wide.

You raised an eyebrow, smiling like an idiot because he was making a fool out of himself.

Then again, when was he not?

He rested his hands on the window lock, unlocking it and raised it, a fresh cool summer breeze hitting the both of you with a comforting feel. 

"I'm leaving.."

"Okay."

"Goodbye (y/n)"

"Goodbye Deadpool."

"Here I goooo~" He said, sticking one of his legs out the window.

"Byeeeee~" You raised an arm and waved at him.

He climbed out of the window fully, onto the roof, seeing as you were on the second floor, he walked along the roof out of site and you just waltzed over to your laptop, logging on and pulling up youtube.

Deadpool poked his head back inside your room. "What, you aren't going to stop me?!" He questioned, hurt.

That's it, you couldn't hold it in any longer, you slammed your fist down on your desk and laughed hysterically.