Chapter 45

Eric   

"How's this one?" I asked for the millionth time.

"No Eric. That's not a very good choice" Cassandra said.

We've been deciding on a beautiful gown for Alissa but Cassandra is denying every dress which I pick for her. I don't have very good taste when it comes to picking dresses for girls. I just feel like she looks good in everything. Ethan was just sitting on the couch and was supervising us. This kinda bugs me.

"Dude, can you bother to move your butt and help us?" I asked him.

"You are not the CEO here. And she's your girlfriend you should know what kind of clothes she likes" he said in a stern voice.

I felt weird when he referred to Alissa as my girlfriend.

"Eric here. Look" Cassandra said and I thought where did that dress come from.

It was not there when I was looking for a beautiful dress. The dress was so beautiful. I agreed and we paid for the dress.

"Let's go to Alissa now" said Cassandra.

"Shut up Cassandra. We will go there tomorrow. It's already too late to go to someone's house" I said and she nodded.

I took out my cell phone and texted Alissa saying " Don't come tomorrow. It's a day off"

It's gonna be fun. I am so happy and excited about tomorrow. Ethan and Cassandra are very clever people. Although, they also suck at dating but do have great ideas in their head.

"Let's go then" Ethan said.

"No. I am not coming home tonight" I declared.

Cassandra huffed but didn't think to argue with me cause she knew it's not worth it.

"Where will you go then?" Cassandra asked in an irritated tone.

"I have my own penthouse as well" I said.

I drove to my penthouse and went in. It was clean and neat. I went to my kitchen and started to drink water. Taking big gulps. I changed my clothes into something comfy and lied on my bed.
I started to think about everything. From the very start when I first met Alissa. How she dropped her coffee and I got angry at her. How her skirt ripped when she bends to pick my file. I couldn't help but a chuckle escaped my lips.

She usually uses to stay in her own tiny world. Talking to herself. Thinking about everything which could possibly happen with her. Thinking thousand of times whether to say yes or no to something. Keeping secrets in her heart. It feels like she has made her heart a little box of secrets. No one can find the key to it or can open that box apart from Alissa herself.

Suddenly, anger took over me as I thought about what happened tonight. I don't even consider those two people as my parent. Josephine is not my biological mother and neither she could be my stepmother as well. She is so clingy. Then my dad. He almost gave half of the shares of my company to those downtrodden. Was he out of his mind? I am so happy I have my own brain. I can never accept them as my parent. While I was having an inner war with me I heard my doorbell ring. I opened the door to find Ethan and Cassandra. They entered and sat on the couch.

"We were worried about you so we thought to come here" Ethan said.

I narrowed my eyes at him, not really believing him.

"What? You don't believe us?" Cassandra asked.

"Not really. Did mom and dad threw you out of the house?" I asked.

"No. We thought to leave the house because they were arguing over who's  fault it was" Cassandra said.

I almost facepalmed myself thinking those two can never change. I swear I will not invite them to my wedding.

"Have you decided the location?" Ethan asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Photographs ready?" Cassandra asked.

"Yes"

"Lights?" Ethan asked

"Yes"

"Quotes?" Cassandra asked.

"Ye- No....I forgot" I said, I totally forgot about it.

"See. I knew it. Come on we will help you. What siblings are there for" Cassandra said.

It was the time when I truly felt blessed to have them as my siblings.

"Group hug" Ethan said.

He jumped on us and wrapped his arms around us and I couldn't ask for better siblings.
*********************
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment ❤