Chapter 20

As Eric walked down the corridor he saw Edward. Edward and Eric are best friends including Josh. Edward is a hard-working man. He is also very rich, but he is rich because of his hard work. Not like his father was rich. He was from a middle-class family. He had green eyes and black hair. But when it comes to girls he was never a playboy. If he gets a girlfriend he will stick to her.

Eric walked towards him and hugged him. He patted his back.

"How are you, Ed?" Eric asked.

"Grand. And you? Any girlfriend, whom you can stay with now?" Edward winked and they both laughed.

Suddenly, Josh also came there.

"Hey, Edward? Good to see you, bro?"

They both hugged and got into their little chat. After talking for a while Edward said "Guys, I think we should go and hang out at night"

"Like where?" Josh raised his eyebrows.

"Club duh! That late-night sizzling club. I think it is not bad" Edward smirked while looking at Eric.

"If you didn't stop smirking I swear I am going to punch you hard" Eric said and Edward laughed.

"Cool down buddy. Just be ready at 7:30. Okay. You will come and pick both of us okay" Edward said and Eric nodded. They all went on to their separate ways.

On the other side, Alissa was trying to work but her mind was somewhere else. Club. It really brings a knot in her gut. She has really made herself distant from those lighting, smoke and drinking. Sounds very foreign right, to hear Alissa ever was that type of a girl.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden scream. She got terrified as she thought that someone have attacked their company. She gained up some courage and went outside. She saw Eleanor who had fury in her eyes.

She was pointing at someone and was bursting onto that poor person.

"Are you blind or what? Or I think I am invisible. Can't you see that I am walking? I want to rip off these black hair out of your head. Who do you think you are huh? Some filthy billionaire, I don't give a damn though"

Alissa let out a small laugh and then walked towards her. She tapped on her shoulder and she turned around with a frown on her face. Alissa looked at her back and saw Edward with a confused look like he doesn't know what just happened.

"Oh! Thank god you are here. This stupid fellow just bumped into me and hardly muttered any sorry. These rich people think that they will always be the ones to whom we will apologize" She said it all in a breath.

"Eleanor, he is Edward. He is a very good friend of Mr Eric, some clients told me that" Alissa said quietly.

Eleanor's eyes widen a bit. She turned around and gave him a dagger-like look. She turned on her heels and went to where she was going.

"I am sorry on her behalf" Alissa said apologetically.

"No problem. It's good you know not to differentiate between people" he gave her half-smile and walked away.

Alissa quickly completed her work and soon the time passed.

She started to walk back to her home. She sat on a bus and soon reached her house. As she reached there she saw Jade taking on the phone to someone.

After few moments, when she hung up Alissa asked her who she was talking to.

"Oh! It was just one of my friend"

Alissa raised her eyebrow and said "Your friend"

Emphasising the word 'your' and Jade just let out a nervous laugh. Alissa stared at her for a few moments and thought to let it go.

"Listen, today I am going to club with Eleanor" Alissa informed her.

"Who is Eleanor?" Jade asked.

"Just one of my friends, she works with me so we made some plans. I might be late when I'll reach home" Jade hummed and Alissa soon received a call from Eleanor.

Eleanor: Hey, are you ready?

Alissa: I am getting ready. What about you?

Eleanor: Yes I am ready just waiting for you. I will come to pick you up

Alissa: Umm....Okay.

Eleanor: Bye, see you

Alissa: Yeah, bye

And with that Alissa hung up the call. Alissa started to check in her closet that what is there which she can wear.

She finally chose a brown dress which came to her thigh and was off-shoulder. She wore black heels with it and curled her hair. She put on some red lipstick and mascara.

She took her clutch and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled, satisfied with her looks.

She walked downstairs and Jade came.

"OMG! You are looking gorgeous" she exclaimed.

"Thank you" She picked up her cell phone and dialled Eleanor's number.

Eleanor: On my way

Alissa: Yeah

After few moments she heard her doorbell ring. Alissa opened the door and saw Eleanor wearing a black dress. She was looking stunning.

Eleanor hugged her and said "You are looking beautiful"

"So are you" And they both laughed.

Eleanor saw Jade and walked towards her and captured her in a hug.

"Hi, I am Eleanor. You must be her sister right"

"Yeah, My name is Jade. Nice to meet you" Jade said.

"Nice meeting you too"

Eleanor smiled and looked at Alissa "It's time to go"

Alissa nodded and hugged Jade and left for the club.

"Which club are we going to by the way?" Alissa asked.

"The late-night sizzling club"
***************************
Sorry guys for the late update. Actually, I am studying for my exams and could hardly find any time.

But I hope you all liked this. Please vote and comment

I love you guys💖