twenty five

Chapter Twenty Five

Saturday

Right after I said that to Collin, he stopped everything that he was doing and looked me square in my eyes. They were dark, and when I tried to process his expression, it seemed as though he was trying to contain something. I didn't know what it was, but I could tell that it was growing increasingly hard for him to do so. Hopefully it wasn't anger, although knowing my luck, things always go the opposite of how I hope they will.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." He grumbled, and attempted to get off of the bed, but I tried my best to hold him down.

It was rage ... pure rage.

"For what?! That does not have anything to do with you!" I tell, but the boy clearly wasn't trying to hear any of it. He finally managed to break from my grasp, and walked over to his doorway. There, he called for his brother to come upstairs, which made me feel many different emotions. I didn't want to be in the same room as the two of them, especially not when they're one, angry, and two, talking about my sexual history.

"I can't believe you Jennifer, I-I can't even look at you right now!" Collin yelled, and for some reason, that's when it hit me. Collin Myers wasn't upset with me for sleeping with his brother, he was mad because I lost my virginity to him. This goes way back to his whole having feelings for me situation. Which explains why he reacted so sensitively to me saying that.

Now, if I were to have said that I only casually hooked up with Mark in the past, he most likely wouldn't be having a conniption right now.

Innocently, Mark Myers rounded the corner of the doorway into Collin's room, and before he could even get a word out, Collin punched him square in the nose. The sound of flesh hitting flesh sounded throughout the entire room, and it instantly woke me up inside. I flew over to the boy who was doubled over beside a fuming Collin.

"OK, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?" I spoke loudly, and lifted Mark all the way up so that I could see his nose. Through his groans of pain, he managed to move his hand momentarily, and I saw blood moderately trickling out of one of his nostrils.

Collin chuckled from behind me, and I watched as he rubbed his red knuckles. "I don't even know why I did that, I should have just laid you out-"

"Lay me out? I'd like to see you try-"

I stepped between the two, because they started to walk up to one another. "Can you guys stop the dick measuring contest? Literally none of this is necessary." I tell.

"What is this even about?" Mark questioned, and it just dawned on me that he was literally blindsided by his brother, punched in the nose, and yet is still the most calm out of everyone here

"Jennifer is the girl from all of your summer camp stories? After everything that I've told you about her, you pretend to not know who she was. Come to find out, your dick and her guts are very well acquainted." Collin sarcastically put, which caused me to become very confused. For the simple fact that I had no idea that this was also the premise of his anger.