ten

Chapter Ten

Saturday

"If we're going to make it to your bed, I suggest we stop here." I try, through breaths suppressed by his kiss. I admit though, it was a tiny bit obliging but in a way in which I didn't particularly need at the moment.

"You're right," He started, "we'll go right after this." and commenced to sneak his finger under the hem of my shirt. Instead of pulling it off, he lifted it until it sat right above my breasts.

"No," But in an instant, I broke away, not feeling so sure about this contact. More specifically, how we were going to get it off while inside of a bathroom. "anyone can walk in, this is too risky."

"Did you think that I wouldn't lock the door?"

"That's not it, I don't feel comfortable here either."

Collin stood there before me for a second, thinking about what it is we just discussed. By the look of his face I could tell that he didn't feel right either, which I honestly found surprising. Given the fact that he'd probably fuck a girl at a movie theater if she'd let him.

"My shift's over in 15, meet me in the parking lot then." He devised, in a surprisingly quick manner if you ask me. But I ignored it, knowing that right now he didn't really have much on his mind other than one thing.

Let's just say that it was surely because his blood was rushing to a different head on his body. But nonetheless, we had the same idea in thought. The only thing psyching me out is the fact that this'll be my first time with Collin. For sure, given our current relationship, it won't be the last.

At Collin's House

"What's this?" I ask, standing up from his bed and walking over to an oak wood dresser. There, I spotted a picture encased in a frame, the boy sitting beside the woman in it, being who I could only assume to be Collin himself.

"A picture of me and my ... aunt." He trailed, walking over to me and leaning against the structure. "Yeah, the picture has to be at least a decade old."

I looked over his face, noticing how he held a blank expression. That honestly threw me off because it made it seem like this photo had no meaning to him. Or at least he chose not to show it. That alone made me wonder more about this so called aunt of his.

"Aunt?" I inquired.

"Um ... she's sort of like, my mom actually." He chuckled dryly, my question obviously hitting some nerve. I felt kind of bad asking him about it further, but you can't really blame me because I didn't know. Collin stood there for a minute eyeing the picture, not showing an ounce of emotion. I couldn't exactly tell if his stare was out of pure love or utter hate.

"I'm sorry for asking," I start, walking over and locking my arms around his neck. "I just couldn't help but ask."

"No it's fine." Collin assured, gripping onto my waist firmly. I could still tell that something was a bit off with him, and I was really close to questioning him about it.

But he'd already connected his lips to mine, before I could give it a second thought. Standing there for a brief amount of time, I wondered how this whole sex thing was going to play out. We've never went all the way until now, which honestly scares me internally.