three

Chapter Three
Saturday

Jennifer, please don't tell me that you did anything else with Collin Myers at that party." Laura pleaded, and I glanced into her eyes to see if there was any doubt in them - there wasn't.

"I didn't do anything else with Collin Myers at that party." I repeated and watched as she rolled her eyes quickly. They disappeared and reappeared without hesitation.

"Are you just saying that to make me happy? Because if you are, just know that that doesn't make me feel any good."

I grumbled lowly and threw the ball up towards the ceiling. It quickly trickled back down, landing softly in my palm. When I went to throw it again, Laura smacked it away.

"What?!" I yell, and slink up from off her bed.

"I'm being serious! Tell me the truth now!"

I sigh frustratingly and sit down beside her

I sigh frustratingly and sit down beside her. "What do you care?" My words must have stung her in the heart because the hurt was evident in her eyes.

"Don't say that, Jennifer. I care about you the most. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you, and you know that I wouldn't do anything bad to you as well. Now please, just tell me?"

I admit, her reason was genuine and understandable, and I guess that I am being slightly harsh.

"Fine, I'll tell you. But please, no squirming or weird sound effects?" I negotiated, and she gave me her word. So I began to tell her about almost everything that happened between Collin Myers and I. Sure, it was a mouth full, but watching her face contort was worth it.

"This is why that boy should never be trusted, you know? But for all you know, he could've raped you in that bathroom!" She informed, once again losing her temper. I just sat there and tuned out her excessive scolding and just thought about Collin.

 I just sat there and tuned out her excessive scolding and just thought about Collin

I won't lie, he made me feel really good about myself last night. Although I'm starting to feel a bit dirty because he does in fact have a girlfriend. Maybe I should talk to him about this?