Chapter 67

Alaiza

Alaiza

"I think I will go with this dress", I tell Laxy and she nods at me. She tells the maid to take all of the other dresses out of the room and she pushes me, to make me sit on the bed.

"What about your face? I mean the makeup. Do you have any specific brand that you wanted me to use on your face ?", Laxy asks me and I shake my head.

"Anything is fine. Thank you", I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Oh no, I forgot my makeup bag in the car. I'll be right back", She tells me and quickly runs out of the room.

Laxy is a middle age woman who Nathan hired to dress me up for the event that will be happening this morning...or afternoon. I don't really know. I also don't know where Nathan went but I haven't seen him since yesterday.

I woke up from the loud noise that's coming from the door and as soon as I open it, Laxy and some maids in the house rush inside the room with the rake of dresses for me to choose.

I'm pretty sure that Lily leaves to practice and get ready for the event since the very early hour in the morning. She's probably finished practicing a millionth times on the stage and maybe she's putting on makeup right now.

"Here it is", Laxy came back with a big makeup box in her hand. "Close your eyes, don't open it until I tell you so", Laxy tells me and she opens the makeup box. I obey by closing my eyes as I feel the softness of the makeup brush on my cheek.

-*-

"I told you to not open your eyes", Laxy scolds me for opening my eyes and my lips stretched into a thin line. I can't help it. She spent a very long time doing my makeup and I wanted to see how I look. How hasn't she finished yet?

Also, I wanted to pee!!

"Are we almost done ?", I ask her.

"Yes, I need to put a lipstick on you and then we'll be done", She tells me as she hands me a box, full of lipsticks.

"Now choose which color do you want me to use on your lips", Laxy orders and I scan through the box.

For me, I love red colors, so my eyes immediately went to the red color's section. I creased my eyebrows when I see all of the lipstick's box with the color red.

I take one box of lipstick out and read it's label. Cherry Red. What? Is that even a thing?

I take out another box and do the same thing. Crimson Red. I did this process multiple times and I found lots of interesting colors.

Ruby Red, Apple Red, Berry Red, Candy Red, Brick Red, Wine Red, Blood Red and there is even a Scarlet Red.

"May I ask, why are there so many types of red ?", I ask Laxy and she looks at all of the small lipstick boxes in my hand.