Chapter 31

Alaiza

We eat our half-burnt pancakes as we talk about the most important thing possible. Work. Does he really needs to speaks about works at time like this?

I swear to god, Nathan is such a mood-killer.

"And I want you to check and send the file again", He speaks as he swallowed the last piece of his pancake.

"I'm going to get change now, finish the food faster and get ready, Babe", he speaks and winks at me and he left. I was about to protest but he already walked away. For some reason, I like it when he called me that.

Pushing the thought away, I quickly finished my half-burnt pancake and put the dish in the sink. Maybe Dave will clean it later.

I jog to my room and take off my clothes and head to the bathroom. 10 minutes later, I walked out, with a towel covering my body and another towel to covers my hair. I put on my uniform, grab my purse, laptop and head down stair.

Nathan is already waiting for me ,patiently, down stair. We exchange smile and walk to the garage and the fun of choosing the car begin.

-

"Alaiza, please come to my office for one second", Nathan's voice is currently booming through the telecom.

"Right away", I quickly answer and jump out of the seat.

I knocked on the door and I hear Nathan's 'come in' before walking inside.

"I needed you to check on these documents and tell me if anything is wrong. For example, the name, the date and If nothing is wrong then bring it right back so I can sign it", He speaks and I nod.

Lots of work, I sigh to myself.

When he gives me the documents, our hand brushes and I was about to pull away with the documents but Nathan just holds my hand and I groaned.

"These documents won't be checked if you don't release my hand, Mr. Archer", I tell him .

He seems hesitant for a moment but he finally releases my hand.

I walk back to my office as I scan the document, looking for any mistakes. The worst thing is that, if I actually found any mistakes, I need to type the entire document again and each document contains like 10 pages and ,of course, there will always be errors in the documents.

I'm dead

-

A hand was shaking me and I groaned.

"Five more minutes", I slap the person's hand away from my shoulder and continue sleeping.

"Alaiza, wake up", I hear a very familiar voice lets out a chuckle and I quickly jolt up, fully awake.

What the hell ?

Did I fell asleep during work time ? Holy crap, how can I do such a thing ?

"How can you fell asleep during work time, my darling ?", Nathan asks me and I groaned.

"1. I don't know why I fell asleep, probably because I'm too sleepy and 2. My darling ?", I ask Nathan.

"What's wrong ?", He asks me.

"Nothing, it's just that my darling is over-used and I can't believe that you still use it", I tell him while shrugging.

"Really? I don't know", He speaks as he rubs his head, probably embarrassed.

"Nah, it's okay", I speak.

"By the way, why are you here? If you're here to tell me to wake up and continue working then I'm already awake so you can leave now", I shooed Nathan away and Nathan pouts.

"You want you get rid of me that bad, my pumpkin pie ?", He speaks and I rolled my eyes.

"You need to stop with the sweet nicknames and yes, now leave", I tried to push him out but he just stand there, like a stone.

"I'm here to take you to lunch", He speaks. Wait, what time is this? I check the clock and it's already 12 noon. Did I fell asleep that long ?

"Nah, it's okay. I've lots of works to catch-up anyway, you can go", I tell him as I return to my table and Nathan frowns.

"Did I gave you too much works ?", He speaks.

"No, you only gave me a little", I rolled my eyes and I point to the stack of papers on my table, given by my one and only, Nathan.

"I don't care how much works you got. You can finished it later, just go on this lunch date with me", Nathan groans and I laugh.

"What do we have here? A big bad CEO, a person who girls are always throwing herself at him, is asking me on a date? Should I feel honored or something ?", I laugh and he shakes his head.

Nathan speaks nothing but he suddenly pulls me out of the office, to the elevator. Peoples are already off to get food so our floor is almost empty. I'm glad that no one is hear to watch. What will they think if they see us ?

Oh look, our boss' PA is probably spreading her legs for our boss to get that position.

"Nathan, what about the works ?", I tried to slap his hand away but he didn't budges.

"If it's too much then I'll let somebody else do it. After our date, you can head home if you're still sleepy", Nathan speaks and all I wanted to do is shout at him but I keep my mouth shut because I know that Nathan won't listen.

We walk out of the company and we see a big limo parked outside of the company.

A limo?

"Let's go", Nathan pulls me to the direction of the limo and I gasped at him.

"A limo ?",I ask him and he nods his head.

"Why do you need a limo to go on a... date ?", I speak the last word slowly, not sure if it's the right term or not.

"Well...just because...", He didn't answers but smirks at me.

A guard or a driver open the door for us and I thanked him.

We get into the limo and I squealed happily as I look around the surrounding. This is my first time riding in a limo.

"Why do you seem so happy, my chicken nugget ?", Nathan asks me .

"Can you stop with the nicknames, Nathan ?", I groaned for the millionth time at him.

"I can't help it, beautiful", He winks at me and I made a hate-face toward him even though, I'm jello inside.

I look outside the window, the environment, the shop, the coffee house and the schools that we drove passed. Suddenly, I felt a hand on top of mine and I look at it. Nathan is putting his hand on top of mine as he looks outside the window. His cheeks turn a little pink and I laugh quietly. Is he shy ?

Never in a million year have I ever thought that I'll go on a date with my boss, riding a limo with him and his hand on top of mine.

-----------

*praying that you like the chapter*

If you like this chap, then vote, comment, follow me and share this story with your friend.

Thanks.