Chapter 13

Hope you enjoy :) Late update and short chapter :(

Alaiza

I quickly took off my clothes and jump into the bathroom . Amanda called me and told me to get ready by 7 . I didn't have anything else to do so I went to the garden and enjoy the flowers and the roses and forgot about the time .

The cold water hits me and I groaned . It always felt so good in the shower . I walk out of the bathroom with a a towel wrapped around my body . I walk into my closet and wonder what should I wear . I asked Amanda where we'll be going so I can dress well but Amanda told me it's a surprised . I'm pretty sure that it's a bar or a club .

Groaning loudly , I quickly take a plain black dress that reached my mid-thigh . I put it on and examine myself in the mirror . Maybe a little bit of makeup will work .

I pulled out my make up bag and take out some random brushed and some other random stuff that look good and start applying them on my face . After I finished , I look at myself in the mirror and feel proud of myself . I mean I'm not an expert with make up but at least I don't make myself look bad .

I quickly wear my heals , just in time my phone was buzzing . I take a look at it and realised that I got a text from Amanda .

"Send me your address"

I send her the address and she replied back with "Be there in a sec"

I smiled at that text and walk out of the room . I walk to the living room and wait for Amanda to pick me . I open the door and I see Nathan sitting on one of the couch while watching the T.V. comfortably . He hasn't noticed me yet so I back out a bit until the door start making some weird noise that capture Nathan's attention .

He eyed me up and down then back to my face .

"Where are you going ?", Nathan asked me .

"Out", I answered him shortly while making my way to the couches .

"With ?", Nathan narrowed his eyes at me , waiting for me to answer him .

"People", I answered him while pretending to look around the room . Suddenly the chandelier sitting in the middle of the room became so fascinating .

"Can you stop ? Just tell who", Nathan groaned loudly . He seem to be really annoyed .

"Amanda", I tell him , hoping that he could stop asking me more question .

"No boys ?", Nathan asked me . What's up with him ?

"No", I answered him and he seem to be relaxed a bit .

"But where are you going though ?", Nathan asks me .

"Not sure"

"Don't go"

"What ?"

"I don't think that it's safe"

"It's ok , I'll be back safe and sound" , I tell him .

"But ... ", Whatever Nathan was about to speaks , it was cut off my a sound of a car honking .

"I'll be back soon , bye", I wave my hand at him . Without waiting for his replies , I walk out of the house and see Amanda sitting in the car , giving me a confused look .

"I didn't know that you're living in the mansion . I thought you sent me the wrong address", Amanda quickly tell me as soon as I sat in the car .

"It's not my house", I rolled my eye and closed the door .

"Then who is then ?", Amanda asks me , curiously .

"Nathan"

"What ?", Amanda asks me .

"I mean Mr. Archer . He told me to stay here because he always need my assistant and stuffs like that but It never really happens", I tell her . She was about to open her mouth to ask me more questions but I cut her off .

"Where are we going ?", I ask her and her expression immediately change .

"Just wait and see", Amanda tells me , excitedly . She start driving and I kept my mouth shut . After a few minutes of driving , I felt that there's a car following us but Amanda didn't seem to notice it .

She pulled the car over in front of a Bar .

"Can you explain me why we stopped in front of a Bar ?", I asked Amanda ,calmly .

"I need a drink. Come on have some fun", Amanda tells me and walk out .

OK , lets have some fun .

We walk inside the Bar without needing to show our card because Amanda is a friend with the owner.

Loud music and peoples were everywhere . Some girls were dancing around the pole and some couple were kissing and some were on the floor doing whatever they want .

Amanda and I take a seat and she tells me to stay still while she will be getting drink for us . I look around the bar and realized how big it is . Some guys were sitting and watching the girls that dancing around the pole and some even throw their money at them . The girls just keep dancing while throwing the guys a smile . A Fake Smile

I can see right through them . Those girls probably needed money for their studies and some maybe needed to help their parents . No girls want to dance around the pole like that if they didn't have another choice. Well, there might be gold diggers.

Amanda comes back with two cups . I took one from her and sniff it .

Ew

What the F is this ? It smells really strong . I quickly took a sip of it and I want to spit it out but it would be rude . This thing is so strong . At the corner of my eyes , I can see Amanda lift up the cup and finished them all in one gulp , which made my mouth hang open .

How can she do that ?

"Amanda , do you want to talk about something ?", I asked Amanda with full of concerned tone . I know that she's having problems with Jack .

"Lets just no boys for tonight , Ok ? I just want to have fun", Amanda tells me and walk to get more drink .

Fun . Fun ay ?

I lifted up my cup and finish them all in one gulp . Amanda came back with at least 10 cups in a tray. I took some and began to drink them all . I feel my head began to get dizzy and that is when I have no control of myself .

-----------------

What do you think ? I hope you like it .

Support me by vote , comment , share this story with your friends and follow me .

Thank you