Chapter 9

Late update . Short chapter :( Sorry Enjoyyyyy !! I hope

 Short chapter :( Sorry Enjoyyyyy !! I hope

ALAIZA

I look outside my bedroom's window as the sunlight made its way to into my room. It has been days since I've gone shopping with Lilly and today is the day of the fashion show. I quickly got up from my bed and walk into the bathroom. I quickly do my morning routine and walk out of the bathroom to my closet .

After wearing my clothes, I walk out of my room and make way downstairs .

"Wow"

A delicious smell came running into my nose . I start walking faster to find the source of the heavenly smell.

As expected, it's coming from the kitchen. It's probably Dave cooking breakfast. I enter the kitchen to see Dave with 3 plates of pancakes on the table and I chuckle to myself .

"Seriously ? Pancake ? Again?" , I ask Dave , trying my best not to sound rude .

"Why? What's wrong with it ?" , Dave asks me .

"There's nothing wrong with it . But you have only cooked pancakes for me. It seems like that is the only dish that you can make", I tell me while eyeing my pancakes.

"I can cook tons of dishes but I thought since you loved pancake, I should make them everyday", He tells me while I was taking a seat .

"Well , I can get sick of them too" , I told Dave and he smirks.

He looks at my plate then take them away from me but I quickly slapped his hand away .

"What are you doing ?", I shouted at him .

"I thought you're already sick of these pancakes, so I'll take it away from you", he tries to take my plate again and this time he succeeded. He took a fork and put it in my pancake. "I'm gonna eat it" , he tells me .

"No. You wouldn't dare " , I warned him .

"What are you going to do about it ?". He tease me by bringing my pancakes closer to his mouth .

"Stop it . Stop it right now. I swear to god if you dare eat my pancakes , I will - " , I warned him but he stopped me by eating my pancakes .

"YOU'RE SO DEAD", I quickly ran to his direction , ready to attack him while shouting loudly at him . I hopped on his back and hit it. Dave didn't do anything, he just laugh loudly .

After what it seems like several minutes , I got off his back and take a seat while glaring at Dave .

He jut ate my pancakes . That pancakes belong to me . It belongs in my mouth not his .

"Stop glaring at me and take the other plate", Dave tells me while pointing to the other plates sitting on the table .

"Aren't those for Nathan and Ellie ?", I ask him with a confused look on my face .

"Mr. Archer have gone to work early this morning" , Dave tells me while shrugging .

"He works ? On the weekend ?", I asked Dave .

"That's how he became so successful", Dave winks at me before walking out of the room . I took one plate and start eating pancakes until Ellie bashed through the door and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning" , Ellie greeted me cheerfully which make me raised an eyebrow .

"Well someone is in a good mood" , I smirk at Ellie .

"Hell I am. Today is the fashion show remember. I can't wait till I wore my dress. I really liked it and I can't wait to see the hot models along the runway and I definitely can't wait to eat all of those fancy foods", Ellie quickly tells me .

"What time does the event starts ?", I ask Ellie .

"Around 6"

"So we should start getting ready at 3" , Lilly, out of nowhere , walks into the room with a smile on her face .

"Wait. 3? Why do need to take that long to get ready" , I asked Lilly .

"Oh honey. You need makeup, dress, shoes, jewellery and I can go on all day so don't questioned. And I'll give you a makeover" , Lilly winks at me before walking out of the room . Why does everyone keep winking at me ?

I finished my pancakes and walked out of the kitchen . I hopped on my bed and closed my eyes . I want to get a nap which is weird because I just woke up an hour ago .

Having no other choice , I walk to my favorite place in this entire house .

The garden

It's just really relaxing. The cold air hit my face and I smiled . After walking around the garden and admire every single rose that are laying on ground , I finally walk back to my room . I have no other things to do so I turn on the T.V to cure the boredom.

"Waky Waky" , a loud voice woke me up . I look around and saw that the T.V. is still on . I must have fell asleep while watching the T.V. , I look at the door and see Lilly holding a very big box .

"Come on . Hurry up . Go and take a shower" , Lilly shouts at me while putting the box down . I nod and walk into the bathroom . When I walk out , Lilly gestured me to sit on the chair and she starts doing my makeup .

After hours of torture, we're finally done .

"Not yet" , Lilly told me .

"Why ?" , I ask her .

"Lipstick" , Lilly told me . "What do you want ? A dark red or a dark chocolate ?"

"Can I get a normal pink ?" , I ask Lilly . I'm definitely not a fan of a dark shade color lipsticks .

"Na-Uh, you only have two choices" , Lilly told me . After a few minutes of argument , Lilly finally agreed to use the pink lipstick on me . Lilly tells me that we're done and I thanked her . She tells me that I look good but I didn't want to look at my reflection , yet .

Lilly told me to go and change . I pull out my dress from the closet and look at it.

"I think it's too short" , I tell Lilly , I was getting a little bit worried .

"It's going be okay . Now go and change . Quick", Lilly point to the bathroom and I smile at her . I got into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror .

"LILLY . YOU'RE SO DEAD" , I shout loudly as soon as I saw my reflection in the mirror .

------------------------------

Hope your enjoy

Support me by follow me, comment, vote and share it with your friend. And thank you so much. We've reached 17k today . Thank you . I've never thought that it could ever happen . So thank you guys so much .