Chapter 21 (part 2 )

Hi!! miss me ? ok just kidding . Please remember that this is a part 2.

------

Alaiza

Turns out, Jake and Amanda were having their private and personal time on the roof. They both look at the star in the sky and talking to each other, looking so sweet that I somehow felt jealous, can't Nathan-I mean Mr. Archer- be the same like them ?

Wait, what ?

Please don't tell me that I just said that. I ignore all the emotions inside my body and focus my gaze on Jake and Amanda.

They're now holding hand as Jake whispers something into Amanda's ear and Amanda let out a small giggles and Jake smiles at her, love filled in his eyes. I swear they're so sweet that they probably should stop using sugar from now on.

Bad joke, I know . *Laughing at myself*

I guess this is the part where I should go back because Jake starts to leans down and Amanda closes her eyes and they look like they're about to kiss so I don't want to invade their privacy any longer.

"What are you looking at ?", Mr. Archer came behind me and he whispers in my ear causing me to almost-shout out loud and I turn around and glare at him. I slapped his shoulder, playfully.

"Nothing", I tried to push him away, I don't want him to think that I'm a creep and that I'm checking out other couple kissing but it's already too late.

Mr.Archer tiptoed and since he's tall as hell, he can easily sees them. When his eye meets mine once again, his smirk makes me want to crawl down the Earth.

"Why are you creeping on other peoples ?", He smirks at me and I groaned.

"I just wanted to see what they're doing", I tell him while looking down at my heels.

"Wait a second", Mr.Archer leans down and look at my face and I immediately move away, feeling uncomfortable. It's not like I'm uncomfortable with him, hell we even kissed, but I don't like getting stare from people.

"Are you jealous ?", He asks me with a smirk.

"Why should I ?", I try to throw back a comeback but it's probably failed because the smirk never leaves his face .

"Do you want to be like them ?", He asks me, with a kinda-serious tone.

"To be honest, I do", It's not like I'm desperately looking for a relationship but I always wanted someone who takes care of me well and always worried about me or get possessive over me, sometimes.

"You can always do it with me", Okay, Mr. Archer tone is so dead serious that I can see the determination in his voice .

"Don't joke around", I tried to force a laugh and walk passed him but he stopped and looked and me in the eyes .

"I'm serious" was all he said.

"Oh come on Mr. Archer lets go back...", I was about to complete my sentence but his voice cuts me off.

"Also, one more thing. Why do you keep on calling me 'Mr. Archer' ?", he seemed a bit disappointed.

"Because you're my boss and I need to respect you ?", I kinda-ask him back.

"Well, since I'm your boss. I order you to call me Nathan when we're alone", he speaks and it's somehow effect me on the inside .

In a good way

"Ok, Mr. Arch... I mean Nathan", I speak in a joking way and he gives me a smile .

"Do you wanna head inside or stay out here watching other couples kissing or you can do the kissing part with me ?", He speaks and I slap his chest again and he smiles.

As much as I wanna choose the third option, I still need  to choose the first one .

"I think, I'm gonna go inside"

I walk inside and he followed me after.

————————
So, I'm back and I'm really excited and I wanna thank you so much for not deleting this book from your library yet. New chapter should be out shortly.

Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friend. Thanks.