Chapter 37

Double-update. Your welcome. XDDD

--------------
Alaiza

Knock. Knock. Knock

The knocking on my door makes me want to strangled whoever it is, so bad. Who could possibly be knocking on my door in this hour? It's literally 6 A.M.

Knock. Knock.Knock

I groaned when the knocking sound won't stop. If I don't open it, the knocking will eventually go away, right?

I smile at my silly idea and push my head deeper against my pillow, blocking the sound of the knocking. And then, the knocking go away.

Thank god.

"Baby girl, do you want more sleep ?", A husky voice came beside my ear, making me jump out of my bed in surprise.

"OMG, Nathan. What on earth are you doing here ?", I ask Nathan .

"Well, I knocked multiple times but you didn't answer so I thought that you're dead, so I came in. To check", Nathan speaks and I want to kick him in the face.

"Don't worry. I won't die that easily", I tell him.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. How did you get the key to my room ?", I ask Nathan and Nathan makes that 'Are you serious ?' face.

"Of course, I forgot that money can do anything", I speak and Nathan nods and turns around, probably walking out.

"Spoil kid", I whisper to myself but Nathan heard it because he suddenly turns around and eyes me warily.

Crap

"What did you say ?", Nathan asks.

"Umm... Oil?", I answer him.

"I mean, my face is very oily. Look", I quickly answer .

All of a sudden, I felt my body was pushed onto the bed and a big body suddenly towered on top of mine. Nathan's face is very close, I can almost smell his minty breathe.

"You called me 'spoiled kid', didn't you ?", He asks me.

"I didn't", I quickly protest.

"Oh, I heard it very well", Nathan suddenly lowers his head.

"I thought I told you to not call me that but you didn't listen. And if you don't listen, there will be punishments", He speaks.

"What type of punishments ?", I ask him.

I swear to god, if one of the 'punishments' is to reduce my salary, I will kneed him in the balls. And I'll make sure that I kneed him hard, he won't be able to have kids. You can do whatever you want, but you can't reduce my salary. NEVER

"There are many types of punishments that I can use on you like letting you work overtime, clean my office or I can even reduce your salary", Nathan smirks at me.

I'm dead serious about kneeing him in the ball.

"But since this is your first time making a mistake then I'll go easy on you", Nathan speaks.

My salary won't be reduced, I breathe a sigh of relief.

"But this is your punishment instead", Nathan speaks and I was about to ask him what it is but I stopped immediately when his lips were on mine.

Again?

I tried pushing him off but he didn't even move a little. I swear to god, this guy will be the death of me. After a while, I finally give in by moving my lips against his and I can feel his smile.

He slowly backs away and speaks.

"Get ready, I'll take you somewhere"

-

After our little make out session,  Nathan left so I can get ready to wherever he was thinking.

To be honest, I don't even know what's our relationship status. We're definitely not dating but we kissed like a couple. To be honest, I don't even know if I'm ready to have a boyfriend like Nathan. He's very high above and I'm a just an ordinary girl. If Nathan and I are really dating, people will probably look down on me or comparing me to other girls who fits better with Nathan.

Pushing that thought aside, I pick out sweatshirts that are probably a little bit too big for me and jeans that hug my legs well.

I put on my clothes and look at myself in the mirror. Once I was satisfied with my look, I put on my shoes and walk out. As soon as i walk out, I see Nathan standing in front of my door with his phone in his hand.

"You're always playing on your phone, huh ?", I ask him and he snaps his head toward my direction.

"Well, yeah. I keep on getting notifications from Instagram", He speaks while showing me his phone and I gasped.

"Nathan, how can you have that many followers already ?", I ask him, shockingly.

If I'm not wrong, he just created and posted his first photo yesterday right? How can he almost has a million followers ?

"I don't know", He replied, scratching the back of his head. He's looking really good in this position right now.

"Maybe I'm really hot and girls can't resist me ?", Nathan smirks and I shake my head.

"In your dream", I tell him while pressing on the 'camera' app.

"Oh wait, stay still", I tell him as I bend down to the ground.

"What are you doing ?", Nathan asks, confused.

"Just shut up. You're looking really good right now. I'll take a photo and post it on Instagram", I tell him and he rolls his eye.

"Sorry babe, I don't care about that type of stuff", He was about to walk over to me but I glare at him.

"If you dare to take one more step, then I won't talk to you ever again", I threatening him. I'm pretty sure Nathan isn't scared at my threat at all but he chuckles and walks back to his position.

"Stay still, 1...2...3".

I stand up showing Nathan the picture and Nathan smiles.

"I actually look good", Nathan speaks.

"Well, thanks to your pretty assistant for taking the photo then", I flip my hair across my shoulder, trying to act fancy.

"Well thank you. And don't flip your hair, you don't look good while doing so", He speaks as he walks in the direction of the elevator.

I gasped.

"NATHANNN", I shout as I run up to him and jump on his back.

"Did you called me ugly ?", I shout at him, still lying on his back.

"If I say no, will you get off", Nathan speaks and I nod.

"If you say that I'm not ugly, I'll get off", I tell him.

After a minute or so of thinking, Nathan speaks a few words that will probably make me smile till the end of the day.

"Then I'll keep saying that you're ugly because I want to be in this position with you".

---------

What do you think? Hope you like it.

Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friends.

Thanks.